1. R

Do any new stand bags come with the single strap?

I'm looking for a new bag, and every single stand bag I've seen in-store has the double strap with no option for a single strap. I don't like the double strap. The only time I carry my bag is from the car to the golf cart. Is there something I'm missing? Can I buy a single strap -or- turn...
  2. bassing33

Old Golf Bags - What do you do with yours?

Got a new golf bag for Christmas and I’m not sure what to do with the old one. It’s got a tear in the valuables pocket by the zipper and a hole in the bottom of one of the big pockets. Other than that it’s still a super functional bag. What do y’all do with your bags if they aren’t really in...
  3. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade R1 TMX STAND BAG

I got this last week brand new directly from Taylormade. I took it to the range, put it on my cart, hit balls and drove it back to my car. I am moving back to an older gen stand bag and need to sell this one. The ONLY thing separating this from a brand new one off of the shelf is two little...
  4. mak52580

FS: Titleist Stand and Staff Bag

I have two Titleist bags up for sale. 1. Titleist Midsize Staff Bag - NEW - SOLD This has never been used or even seen a golf course. Rain cover is included. 2. Titleist Premium Stand Bag w/ Bear Creek Golf Club on side - $150 shipped I used this for 4 rounds and decided I liked my slightly...
Back