1. C

Does wearing a glove impact grip size?

I recently was fitted to be between a standard and midsize grip. The total grip diameter I was told to be in was .930 That’s a .600 grip on a .600 shaft with 2 extra wraps. My question is, if I wear a glove, doesn’t that impact the size of the grip/amount of wraps I should use? When I grab a...
  2. R

Forward Putter Grips review

I don't think there is a review for this grip so.... I just got this grip installed on my putter last week. Not a lot of time but I wanted to share my experience with you as I think it is an excellent product and just what I have been looking for in a putter grip. Just a little bit about my...
  3. mcrobertsjmac32

FS THP Gear! 2 Superstrokes and mallet putter cover

Hey guys for sale is some THP stuff I can't use. I have 2 THP Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0's never used and never taken out of the plastic. I just cant seem to agree with Superstroke so I'll sell them to a THP Superstroke enthusiast. Asking $20 per Grip. And lastly a THP Seemore Dancing ! Mallet...
  4. is76550

WTB Gripmaster tour pittard black

Hey guys. I'm looking for a set of black Gripmaster tour pitttard grips. Pulls are okay just let me know what you have. Thanks.
  5. Dance_Business

FS: Iomic Black Armor Red Cap 2.3 grips

I am selling a set of 13 Iomic grips. 2.3 Retail up to $12 each; $100 shipped to CONUS.
  6. SaskeyInWash

FS: 7 x Lamkin R.E.L. 3GEN Grips

I have for sale 7 brand new Lamkin REL 3GEN grips. This are standard size grips in blue. I am looking for $50 shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
  7. billybob19606

FS: 2 Scotty Cameron Pistolini grips (like new)

Two different once pulled, never used...look brand new. $22ea or both for $36
  8. B

what type of grips do you like to use??

What is your favorite grip????....brand,style,color,corded,non corded, etc.....
  9. acessence

GRIPS Driver vs Irons/Wedges

Hey all Another possibly dumb beginner question... What types of grips should you put on a driver? I recently regripped my irons to the Golf Pride VDR's and then regripped my Drivers with the same. Should I use GP VDRs on my drivers or might they be too soft?
  10. Dr. Teeth

Boccieri Secret Grips Review

Boccieri Secret Grips As many of you know I am a big believer in backweighting my clubs. There are many benefits that I have found that backweighting provide for me. Some of these benefits are increased consistency, it helps me to keep a smooth tempo, keep my swing on plane, and slow my...
  11. Dr.Deuss

Golf Pride New Decade - Fresh Grips

Hi everybody, just got my entire bag (minus putter) re-gripped with New Decade Multi Compound's. I've only played 9 holes with them, and even that was jumping the gun. I was told to wait until tomorrow because I went with 3 wraps of tape, But I couldn't wait that long and had to get on the...
Back