A couple of weeks ago we had a preview on the latest PUMA x Arnold Palmer Collection and it is fantastic. Today they are launching a number of limited edition items that are separate but very cool. Here is the complete 2021 PUMA API gear.
PUMA once again partnered with Rickie and the Arnold Palmer team to raise funds for the Arnold & Winnie Palmer Foundation, creating the Ultimate Golf Package that will be included in a sweepstakes and open to anyone who makes a donation to support the Foundation. The grand prize will include a once-in-a-life-time trip for the winner and a guest to play the iconic Bay Hill course and receive a private tour of Arnold Palmer’s office, along with head-to-toe PUMA Golf gear and a COBRA RADSPEED Driver. Additional prizes for donations will include LE PUMA API caps, shoes and bags, personally autographed by Rickie and PUMA athletes Gary Woodland and Bryson DeChambeau. Click here for more details!
- IGNITE PROADAPT Delta Arnold Palmer ($220) – Rickie’s new Tour shoe, officially launching inline March 30 (more details to come soon).
- IGNITE FASTEN8 Arnold Palmer ($140) – Featuring an overlapping Umbrella design on the sole, Mr. Palmer’s signature on the heel in a white with hits of green colorway.
- IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED Arnold Palmer ($170) – Featuring an overlapping Umbrella design on the sole, Mr. Palmer’s signature on the heel in a white and green colorway.
- API Lemons Snapback Cap & API Tea & Lemonade Rope Snapback Cap for men ($35)
- Women’s API Lemon’s P Adjustable Cap ($30)
- Youth API Lemon’s P Snapback Cap ($28)
- PUMA x Vessel Waste Management VLX Stand Bag ($499) features the iconic Umbrella logo with design elements inspired by Mr. Palmer’s beverage of choice, in a green and white colorway with hits of pale pink.
The LE API Gear will be available starting today at retail and direct from pumagolf.com. Which item is your favorite?