With the announcement that Callaway Golf will be joining in on the 2012 Morgan Cup event, THP knows that there are a lot of golfers that are excited to see what they have in store for the new year. The newest forged creations from Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland, these wedges offer golfers all the control, spin and feel they could ever want to attack the pin with two new finish options.
Features & Benefits
Tour CC Grooves
• 21 tightly spaced, conforming grooves with sharper edges due to the superior Triple Net Forging process provides ideal trajectory and distance control
• Maximum conforming groove capacity ensures moisture is swept away, ensuring more edges come in contact with the ball to maximize friction and increase spin
• Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland
• Forged from 1020 carbon steel for soft feel
• Very traditional styling with a higher toe and straighter leading edge for a square look at address
• A softer, more gradual ‘C’ shape provides versatility for pinpoint shot-making by relieving the heel and reducing the width of the sole
• Enables golfers to lay the face open while effectively reducing the bounce angle, allowing for proper contact and maximum spin and control
• Trivalent Dark Chrome produces a smoky, muted look that helps reduce glare
• Copper Finish is a completely new look for Callaway and is designed to oxidize over time for a distinctive look
• Each wedge loft has been paired with the ideal bounce to provide optimal turf interaction and versatility for creative shot-making
The 2012 Callaway Forged wedges will be available in February of next year. Stay tuned for more info as launch gets closer.