Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I know I'm supposed to be playing golf Thursday with a few people but can't remember who or what time. Can somebody help me out? Its been a blurry past two months on the road.

I know I'm supposed to be playing golf Thursday with a few people but can't remember who or what time. Can somebody help me out? Its been a blurry past two months on the road.

as long as you remember you are on my team for the Saturday scramble!

This was the shuttle service that most used last year. Their prices were the cheapest and I believe it was about a 30 minute ride from the airport to the resort.

Go Airport Shuttle (formerly Yellow Express Shuttle)
(561) 242-6444
Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers. Service is available at the transportation desk at the east end of the terminal building, Level One.

This was the shuttle service that most used last year. Their prices were the cheapest and I believe it was about a 30 minute ride from the airport to the resort.

(561) 242-6444
Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers. Service is available at the transportation desk at the east end of the terminal building, Level One.

Thanks GG, number is now in the phone. Maybe I can text them, I have unlimited texting hehe

(561) 242-6444

Thanks GG, number is now in the phone. Maybe I can text them, I have unlimited texting hehe

If I remember correctly, I believe you just walk up to their counter and they will call one of their shuttles for you. If someone did different or knows different, please feel free to correct me.

is 10% chance about normal this time of year? I looked at an extended forecast and didn't like what I saw.

I think 20% is an every day normal day during that time of year. Last year we were in the 30-40% range.

is 10% chance about normal this time of year? I looked at an extended forecast and didn't like what I saw.
It's still been very dry here, so 10% holds true to that. The days leading up to it might be a front, but I wouldn't worry. It will be perfect weather, maybe a shower here and there to slow the greens down. In the Summer, which we are getting close to, it rains every day and you can set your watch to it. It's usually gone in no time.

I don't mind those short bursts of rain that happens in Florida at all. It's quite refreshing, until 30 minutes after it's done and I feel like I'm in a sauna.

Holy moly! This time next week, I'll be playing golf in Florida.

Guys we are 1 week away from travel days for some. Incredible.

Guys we are 1 week away from travel days for some. Incredible.

I'm so excited for you all it's crazy! And I'm not even going!

Here's to the good times I know you'll all have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be sitting at work going nuts this time next week. Leaving at lunch to catch an afternoon flight down to FL. Woooooooooo!

I don't mind those short bursts of rain that happens in Florida at all. It's quite refreshing, until 30 minutes after it's done and I feel like I'm in a sauna.

Holy moly! This time next week, I'll be playing golf in Florida.

so excited!! i cannot wait. this is the beginning of a great golf season.

Headed to the club for a short game lesson from my head pro. used to caddy at PGA National - i asked him for some pointers LOL. He said hed be more than happy... we'll see if it helps!

for me it's simple..... by the time we get off the plane, wait for the bags, get the bags, wait for everyone who wants to ride on the shuttle with us, get the shuttle, travel to the resort, check in, eat lunch and chill for a bit....after all that the last thing I want to to is worry about rushing to make a tee time.

It's not like we can just step off the plane and go right to the resort.

If you guys arrive at 11:35 why are you concerned about commiting to the Thursday round. You had said you did not want to rush from the airport, you should have plenty of time.

what's the % chance of wind above 15-20mph? lol

It's still been very dry here, so 10% holds true to that. The days leading up to it might be a front, but I wouldn't worry. It will be perfect weather, maybe a shower here and there to slow the greens down. In the Summer, which we are getting close to, it rains every day and you can set your watch to it. It's usually gone in no time.

Is there a forecast for my BAC by 12am Thursday night?

I have a bug which has been kicking my arse. Sore throat, fluid in one ear which is affecting my balance, and lots of congestion. My doc gave me a shot of a strong antibiotic Monday. I am supposed to call back today if I am not up to par. Yesterday I went out with DawgDaddy and the golfing for me was not very pretty. I got to get my mojo back and be ready for a lot of golf next week :thumb:. Usually the only thing that gets me out of balance is Uncle Daddy's sweet tea :D

I have a bug which has been kicking my arse. Sore throat, fluid in one ear which is affecting my balance, and lots of congestion. My doc gave me a shot of a strong antibiotic Monday. I am supposed to call back today if I am not up to par. Yesterday I went out with DawgDaddy and the golfing for me was not very pretty. I got to get my mojo back and be ready for a lot of golf next week :thumb:. Usually the only thing that gets me out of balance is Uncle Daddy's sweet tea :D

That stinks Gray. I bet it will be gone by next week.

Aren't you confusing yourself with Ddec on that one?

I have a bug which has been kicking my arse. Sore throat, fluid in one ear

Gray, your supposed to drink the tea, not put it in your ear. Problem solved.

If you are sick WHY are you out playing golf instead of resting? :stickbeat:

Back