Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Erica had the same issue, but she had the letter they gave her (with her name on it) saying breakfast was included. She basically debated them into submission and they removed the charges.

He'll I tried they wouldn't budge on it. Is what it is- but $25 breakfast it was not.

My bill was $425, I stayed Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights with a round of golf Thursday and an extra round on Saturday. I didn't charge any items to my room just so I wouldn't have to split them up from Gus. I thought that was reasonable enough, the food and drink prices are what I thought were nuts.

My bill was $425, I stayed Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights with a round of golf Thursday and an extra round on Saturday. I didn't charge any items to my room just so I wouldn't have to split them up from Gus. I thought that was reasonable enough, the food and drink prices are what I thought were nuts.

I found out when I checked out that they posted a round of golf after you checked out. I think it all came out equal but there was some change floating around they couldn't account for... Like 2 rounds of golf on friday. This was all as I was late to the airport and trying to rush. Eventually they just pulled the 100 in question from the bill and let me go.

Consider this a forged post

I found out when I checked out that they posted a round of golf after you checked out. I think it all came out equal but there was some change floating around they couldn't account for... Like 2 rounds of golf on friday. This was all as I was late to the airport and trying to rush. Eventually they just pulled the 100 in question from the bill and let me go.

Niether of us played golf on Friday. Do I owe you anything?

Seemed just like yesterday! Still love watching this mayhem!

I don't think I told you yet buddy, however I am seriously impressed with your performing under pressure! Well cone to say the least :clapp:..

Thats the first time I've seen that video, thats awesome! Seems like it was just yesterday, not a week ago.

Niether of us played golf on Friday. Do I owe you anything?

As far as I am concerned we are even. Don't worry about it.

Seemed just like yesterday! Still love watching this mayhem!

That was so awesome, it was the only day I had a video camera. Glad we got that one on tape!!!

Back