Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

one week from right now we'll be sitting in JFK awaiting our flight to Florida!!! CAN NOT WAIT.

What's a BFR? For a space nutlike me BFR = big f..... rocket. Somehow I get the idea that's not quite what you mean. Though I can assure you they're pretty amazing as well.

BFR= Big F______ Redhead? :confused2:

Be sure to step by and say hi. :D

(I'm from the land of bacon. 5 million people, 18 million pigs)

I could most certainly help even that ratio a bit :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

On the range yesterday I was talking with the pro about my awesome divots and the Players today when the outing came up. We were chatting about all the stuff there and then I said it was being held at PGA National and his jaw dropped. He was blown away and couldnt believe it was being held at such a nice place. We had a nice chat about it.

On the range yesterday I was talking with the pro about my awesome divots and the Players today when the outing came up. We were chatting about all the stuff there and then I said it was being held at PGA National and his jaw dropped. He was blown away and couldnt believe it was being held at such a nice place. We had a nice chat about it.

Yeah, most of my golf buddies around here can't believe this opportunity. It is pretty loaded up when you sit back and think about it. This time next week, I'll be heading to PGA National!

Yeah, most of my golf buddies around here can't believe this opportunity. It is pretty loaded up when you sit back and think about it. This time next week, I'll be heading to PGA National!

Same here, exactly one week from now I should be sitting in the Philly airport or maybe walking by your favorite store in the whole airport, the Crocs store.

We are a lucky bunch of Hackers ain't we? I know its been said over and over but this is truly a special place!

We get to play the Champion course not just once, but twice! I am so excited. Bear Trap here we come!

Since we're doing the "one one week" thing, In one week from now I will probably be justfinishing my first breakfast (maybe an omelette ) at the Citrus Tree and either heading to the range or to the pool waiting for my tee tme at 2:00. Ahhhhh life will be good in a week. :bananadance:

I will be at the airport, probably just checking in

I will be at work, wishing I took the day off. :banghead:

Drive By Prison Calendar Update!

We are OFFICIALLY 6 days away!!!!

Note: I've been put in solitary confinement this week and a week of hard labor (i.e. boss knows I'm out for next week and dumped work on desk). OK, back to the rock pile....

This time next week, I will just be getting into the Houston Airport! This is so close I can taste it.

Drive By Prison Calendar Update!

We are OFFICIALLY 6 days away!!!!

Note: I've been put in solitary confinement this week and a week of hard labor (i.e. boss knows I'm out for next week and dumped work on desk). OK, back to the rock pile....

Mary!!

Thanks for the prison calendar update!! I feel for you with the work rock pile. I am in a similar place.

Just dream of drinks by the pool and the bear trap!!

And maybe a magician!!

God willing I'll be in the air at this time watching OEM toss back beers like they're water while he's watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on the Ipad.

And maybe a magician!!

I'm still trying to figure out some of those tricks. I hope he is there again, he was entertaining for 5-10 minutes.

Same here, exactly one week from now I should be sitting in the Philly airport or maybe walking by your favorite store in the whole airport, the Crocs store.

Bring me some left handed crocs buddy!

God willing I'll be in the air at this time watching OEM toss back beers like they're water while he's watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on the Ipad.

Drunken OEM on a plane was pretty awesome!! I dont know about the movie...maybe he should watch Mystic Pizza

Bring me some left handed crocs buddy!

The left handed crocs have limited loft and sole options, I'm not sure they will have your specs off the rack.

In one week from now, we'll be frantically packing up the kids and all of their stuff to send over to the in-laws, before we zip over to the lovely and traffic ridden LAX. It's going to be one long week until we get to the resort!

I'm still trying to figure out some of those tricks. I hope he is there again, he was entertaining for 5-10 minutes.

5-10 minutes for sure. I was actually amused when he made things float in mid air!

drunken OEM on the airport shuttle was even better!
Drunken OEM on a plane was pretty awesome!! I dont know about the movie...maybe he should watch Mystic Pizza

ah good times. I dont remember most of the flight but I did watch a movie. It was probably good too.

drunken OEM on the airport shuttle was even better!

Yes he was. That was a fun shuttle ride. I aspire to make this years even better!

Back