Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

JB will you be able to give us an update of the top 5 leaders after each round? I know that would be a lot of work though too. Is there a way to confirm that you got my picks?

Thanks!!

He moves the needle for sure man. Whether you love him, hate him or hate to love him.. Tis the Tigre Effect

Isnt it almost funny how slow these tournament threads get when TW is not around? His fans and the guys that love to hate him sure do like to chat about him.

Isnt it almost funny how slow these tournament threads get when TW is not around? His fans and the guys that love to hate him sure do like to chat about him.

The sound of me shouting for Kaymer and Davis in an empty room doesn't quite do it.

C'mon Vijay, you can do it! hehe

Sure glad I didn't pick Tiger for the contest but I did for fantasy, but at least I wasn't alone!

Pick stats:
Tiger Woods 46

On Live At, they just said that Boo hits it too solidly sometimes. Like Bryan, he hit it "Too Pure."

Here's mine:

Luke Donald
Jonathan Byrd
Spencer Levin (Go New Mexico!)
Jason Day

Tie = 274.

Is Glover lighting it up right now or what!? :D

JB will you be able to give us an update of the top 5 leaders after each round? I know that would be a lot of work though too. Is there a way to confirm that you got my picks?

Thanks!!

There is no way to do that. There are LOTS AND LOTS of entries.
If you sent them in and have all the criteria on the first post, we got it.

On Live At, they just said that Boo hits it too solidly sometimes. Like Bryan, he hit it "Too Pure."

I almost peed when they replayed that clip on big break last year. Has to be one of the most absurd, egotistical, and hilarious excuse of all times.

Is it just my cable or is Golf Channel have the most technical errors? Sometimes the coverage goes from blank screen to golf for the first couple minutes and frequently the sound puts off crazy feedback. It's the only channel that does it though.

Vijay just put up a 42 on the front. He has decided to put that aside and forge ahead and finish all 18 though.

His name isn't vijay Wei :)

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Man Y.E. is tearing it up

Vijay just put up a 42 on the front. He has decided to put that aside and forge ahead and finish all 18 though.

Lol I like that line.

Rose
Choi
Donald
Sergio

All are -3 except my bonus guy, way to go Sergio, ya putz.

quite the time for me to wake up. what the hell is going on with eldrick. either the knee is to bum to play or it's not. I understand not playing well at a tough track when you haven't picked up a golf club in a month, but come on mang, finish. Nobody gets better by quiting.

Wow, I just said the same thing on twitter....Eery

Thats happening alot lately JB! :angel::angel:

That dude was great, this BB season wont be the same without him...

C'mon Sergio!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back