Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

What a round for Nick Watney. It's just a matter of time until this kid wins some Majors. I like him, wish he'd dump Titleist though.

What a round for Nick Watney. It's just a matter of time until this kid wins some Majors. I like him, wish he'd dump Titleist though.

I agree, but I don't mind him playing for Titleist.

Bama's Team

Luke Donald (-3)
Jason Day (E)
Brian Gay (-1)
Justin Rose (-2)

Tiebreaker: 275

I enjoy that the feed is watchable in Canada. Maybe they usually are but the couples times I tried they never worked. Cheers Live@

Meanwhile, I'd love to see Day start ripping this course. I don't really follow the tour much but a repeat of his Masters Performance would go over well right about now.

I like Watney too, but what does it matter what club he uses?

my afternoon looks like its going to drag by...I've only got Phil and Rickie from the afternoon group to cheer for.

It doesn't matter really, I just am not a fan of Titleist much.

Would love to see him win this weekend.

Crane with the chunked 3 wood. Ouch.

Solid start for Phil! I like it when he starts out making a 20 footer for birdie, that's always a good sign. And he looks badass today!

Solid start for Phil! I like it when he starts out making a 20 footer for birdie, that's always a good sign. And he looks badass today!

That closeup on those shoes was pretty sick looking.

How long has Furyk been using the Backstyrke?

Boy did I screw up my fantasy picks this week! Had Watney, Kaymer, Dufner, and Jacobson all in at one point, but proceeded to overthink it and take them out. I know it's only thursday, but man I hate when that happens!

Looks like Phil got a lucky bounce off a tree and back into the rough.

The reason I ask is GMAC seemed like he was on top of the world last year. He changed clubs and this year he hasn't done all that well.

The reason I ask is GMAC seemed like he was on top of the world last year. He changed clubs and this year he hasn't done all that well.

I'm just being more selfish than anything. My reasoning has nothing to do with his play.

Boy did I screw up my fantasy picks this week! Had Watney, Kaymer, Dufner, and Jacobson all in at one point, but proceeded to overthink it and take them out. I know it's only thursday, but man I hate when that happens!

same here, had watney in, then talked myself out of it.

I do have Donald and Choi playing well. Gambled on Snedecker and I think my 4th is Laird

I'm completely digging Trevor Immelman's outfit today. Way to go Callaway!

That closeup on those shoes was pretty sick looking.

How long has Furyk been using the Backstyrke?

On the recent THP Radio show with Odyssey they talked about that. I believe its 3 weeks now.

Gmac off to a hot start! Imagine that, I didn't put him on my squad this week, same as Justin Rose, and look at him go!

My picks...

Kaymer (-5)
Donald (-3)
Allenby (-3)
Sergio (+2)

CMON SERGIO! My picks for the contest are working out pretty well. Got lucky that sergio eagled the last to salvage a little something. Hopefully that propels him to some better playing tomorrow.

Here's mine. I like to stick guys from the good ol' USA.

Martin Laird
K.J. Choi
Justin Rose
Jason Day

Winning score: 277

Kevin

On the recent THP Radio show with Odyssey they talked about that. I believe its 3 weeks now.

Thanks, I listened just didn't remember. The Backstryke definitely catches my eye instantly whenever I see a guy using one on TV.

Every time someone does well and then changes clubs, I immediately think of Mark Brooks (local guy). He wins the PGA Champ with Hogan. Then, signs the big deal with Callaway and falls off the map. DANCE WITH WHO BRUNG YA!

Callaway is Hogan?
Every time someone does well and then changes clubs, I immediately think of Mark Brooks (local guy). He wins the PGA Champ with Hogan. Then, signs the big deal with Callaway and falls off the map. DANCE WITH WHO BRUNG YA!

Back