Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

man half my team is cut. Come on boys get high finishes to keep me in it!!

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any possible way to win this with 2 of your 4 left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If David Toms wins this thing, this contest gets very interesting quickly.

I don't have him but I would love to see the guy win. Such a great story and better person.

Oddly enough I'm pulling for Glover as well...my hipocracy knows no bounds

Did anyone pick David Toms for the contest?

Ponte Vedra is about to get waxed by this storm.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any possible way to win this with 2 of your 4 left.

Not really the case if you pick the winner and very few others do.

I don't have him but I would love to see the guy win. Such a great story and better person.

Oddly enough I'm pulling for Glover as well...my hipocracy knows no bounds

That is funny right there.

And to answer the other question....Nobody picked Toms I do not believe.

Man, I was all set to just sit and watch golf today.
Now what do I do for the next 4 hours?

Cmon Golf Channel. If you are going to show a bunch of regular shots of DLIII swinging (not past wins or anything), get at least one with his current sponsor. Incredibly weak in my opinion.

Not really the case if you pick the winner and very few others do.

That is funny right there.

And to answer the other question....Nobody picked Toms I do not believe.

But he went with all TM guys and I'm willing to bet there's at least one person and probably more with the two he has left and one or two more guys still playing.

Same here. I got everything done around the house and even went and picked up some food and adult beverages. Now I'm screwed.

Toms put new CG16 wedges in the bag this week.

I might end up doing the same after the outing.

Yeah no kiddin. It's nasty out here so no golf for me this weekend. And now no golf coverage if it rains.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Yeah no kiddin. It's nasty out here so no golf for me this weekend. And now no golf coverage if it rains.

Yep, we've got rain all day here, so I'm stuck.

I drove to south Ash-Vegas to go to a local demo day....guess what.....rained out! It just started raining on the north side of town. I may take a nap.

No rain here, but I would love some. I want coverage back. I know tv rules, but if we know bad weather is coming like today, Freaking get the guys out earlier.

Why is hairy dolphin hanging out at your pool?

He sucks as a human, he's selfish, and clearly, he's a huge pooos!

And you are a moderator? Get over yourself already.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
I drove to south Ash-Vegas to go to a local demo day....guess what.....rained out! It just started raining on the north side of town. I may take a nap.

That sucks. And you can't even come back and watch golf. I wonder what that faker tigger is doing today? He probably was looking forward to watching some good golf since his game blows worse then some of the...

And you are a moderator? Get over your yourself already.

hahahaha, you crack me up. Why can't I say what I want about Tiger "I suck and quit" Woods? Because you like him?

edit: and btw, nice grammar. I hope you have your yourself a nice day!

Nope....

Im sorry, being a mod does not allow someone to have an opinion?
The statements seem a bit harsh and juvenile.

hahahaha, you crack me up. Why can't I say what I want about Tiger "I suck and quit" Woods? Because you like him?

edit: and btw, nice grammar. I hope you have your yourself a nice day!
It isn't that I like or dislike him, I'd have posted the same no matter who you targeted with your little rant. Also please do tell me where I used bad grammar, I do try.

OOps I found it. I'm like stuttering John this AM.

Last edited:

I'm right here, you can talk to me directly. How are they harsh? HE SUCKS RIGHT NOW and HE DID IN FACT QUIT, after 9 holes. How is my opinion of TIger any more harsh compared to the 100's here who despise, ridicule, and make fun of a guy like Lee Westwood? THe only difference is: we're talking about TIger Woods, and clearly his fans must remain loyal and stand up for a him.

2 people cut and my other 2 people tied at 5 under. Not looking good...

So is telling someone to say "get over yourself".

On this site if you disagree with someone's opinion, have a healthy debate or dont say anything at all. There is no reason to go in that direction in my opinion.

So is telling someone to say "get over your yourself".

On this site if you disagree with someone's opinion, have a healthy debate or dont say anything at all. There is no reason to go in that direction in my opinion.

Fyfee'd!

I didn't take it personally. It's just funny coming from a guy like him, that's all. Tiger gets people's panties in a wad, they can't face the music that their once famed hero is now an average golfer and shows a complete lack of heart.

Back