Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Any reports on when they might be back on the course? My evening just became incredibly boring.

Any reports on when they might be back on the course? My evening just became incredibly boring.

I haven't heard anything officially. I just talked to a buddy who's there and he said it's still pretty nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what the radar looks like right now. It's moving East.
adabaddc-e63f-cf37.jpg

Third Round to start up again at 5:35 Eastern Time. Thats in about an hour. Bout time.

The range has just been reopened for the players to warm up

5:30 restart.

Edit: SnapHook was on top of it.

Hmmm, KJ, Rose, and Donald have done well for me thus far! And at least Sergio made the cut and is back to -1...why did I pick Sergio as my bonus guy again?

To take a page out of Mickelson's book: I am such an idiot. I can't believe I did that. When I picked my team, I wrote down Donald, Sabbatini, Choi and Garcia. When I emailed it in the next morning, instead I wrote Furyk, Sabbatini, Choi and Garcia.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

HUGE NEWS FROM THE COURSE!!!
Matt Kuchar after destroying the king of the Ping Pong table (Big PHIL) was dethroned by Fredrik Jacobson apparently. Making Jacobsen the king of rainy slow days of boredom.

Man its a slow news day even for NBC
:D

Go Freddie Jac!

my picks arent doing to bad,
Luke Donald
KJ Choi
Justin Rose
Martin Laird

Gotta feel a bit bad for Hanson. Tearing up the course and then he has to wait for 4 hours to hit his teeshot on 17. Not the type of hole you want to start on.

I wouldn't have minded being in Kaymers spot for the break. Haha

What putter is DJ using?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wow Kaymer is just knocking down flags right now.

Are those Kikkor shoes that Ryan Moore is rocking?

Kaymer is tearing it up

Are those Kikkor shoes that Ryan Moore is rocking?

Unless something has changed, I would assume they are True Linkswear

The leaders have a HUGE advantage with this weather delay. Not only are conditions prime for scoring right now but they will get to finish their 3rd round tomorrow morning. I expect to see some great scoring (commentators even mentioned a possible course record) during the 3rd round. Kaymer is on fire - wish I had picked him!!

Unless something has changed, I would assume they are True Linkswear

Thanks. I knew I was wrong.

Kaymer could take off on the field and dominate the rest of this tourney. Of course I talked myself into taking him out for Paddy at the last minute. Typical move by me.

The leaders have a HUGE advantage with this weather delay. Not only are conditions prime for scoring right now but they will get to finish their 3rd round tomorrow morning. I expect to see some great scoring (commentators even mentioned a possible course record) during the 3rd round. Kaymer is on fire - wish I had picked him!!

Im not sure I would call that an advantage though. Having to play 27 or more tomorrow could be an issue.

Holy cow Kaymers driver sounds like a whip cracking. Stoked to see him and GMac, playing good golf.

These guys are all just tearing it up today, it seems! (Except Justin Rose)

Back