Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I know this sounds stupid, but the only thing I hate about this trip is leaving my animals from Wed-Mon. I have all cats and will have 3 locked up in my house with my neighbors checking on them. I also have 2 who live outside. All rescues! They will be really ticked at me by the time I get back, especially the one who goes in/out all the time. Anyone else gonna miss their babies?

Totally! We have a cat and a dog and we will miss them both immensely. The dog will likely be in doggie day care, and we can watch him on web cams, so that makes it easier :)

I have a cat, I love her but I will not miss her, my wife and son on the other hand I will miss greatly, but if TC`s whatnot is all its cracked up to be I`m sure that will do for a few days.

I have a cat, I love her but I will not miss her, my wife and son on the other hand I will miss greatly, but if TC`s whatnot is all its cracked up to be I`m sure that will do for a few days.

Your family and pets have nothing on my whatnot. It's good. Real good.

LMAO, sweet now we`ve got something cooking.

I know this sounds stupid, but the only thing I hate about this trip is leaving my animals from Wed-Mon. I have all cats and will have 3 locked up in my house with my neighbors checking on them. I also have 2 who live outside. All rescues! They will be really ticked at me by the time I get back, especially the one who goes in/out all the time. Anyone else gonna miss their babies?

Kelly, I am gonna miss my little crew here. and like yours, mine will be ticked at me when I get back for leaving. But that usually only lasts an hour or so then things get right back to normal. If not there are always treats to bribe them!!! hehehe

I always miss the boy and I know he'll he asking his grandma where I am all day. Still, this vaca is much needed right now.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I sure will. Lexie will be spending the weekend at my parents terrorizing my father. At least when we leave on Thursday morning she will be able to spend the day with my cousins dog. My cousin lives downstairs and works from home on Tues/Thurs. Her mini Schnauzer is Lexie's PIC.

Even though I travel a lot, I hate leaving Cedric (LB or Littl' Bas$&@d on Twitter). He's self sufficent since he's a cat but have the cat sitter lined up. Miss him most at night because he sleeps next to me

Next week at this time I suspect I'll be standing in sawgrass trying to figure out how stupid I am for hitting the 3rd shot right

I always miss the boy and I know he'll he asking his grandma where I am all day. Still, this vaca is much needed right now.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I`ve had to go on a lot of business trips and while the boy is always sad when Daddy is gone for a week the look on his face when you walk in the door is almost worth the time away from him. Just pure joy and love, no better feeling in the world!

I had no idea this was a Brokeback Outing. I can't quit you!!

Gray you old fool!!!! You better get back on whatever medication you are not taking. I can understand not wanting to mix it with alcohol you expect to drink this week but the affect it is having on you is far worse. It is causing you see things in a way that is just not right. First of all just thinking SW Fla is going to clean my clock is like saying we are going to see another picture of you like the famous one that has been seen a time or two on here and that just aint gonna happen. Then on top of that, you go totally off the deep end and actually think your team really stands a chance against Team Bushwood??? Really? We have it all on our side, the motivation of our fallen team member Pirate95, the mysteriously unknown ability of his replacement cmoors, not one but two left handed hairy chested golfers, one from USA one from Canada and then you add to that the craziness that is the Rhino, who just might have a surprise or two for you this trip. You have gotta be off your meds and a total loon to think you got a shot! I am worried about you my friend. Please for your own good listen to KellyBo when she tells you to take your meds. I am afraid if you don't the next thing your gonna tell me is you have seen Elvis and he is telling you to switch all your golf clubs again and you listen to him cause all along he has been your "golf insider"

Ok big guy. I was on pace to shoot a 77 today until a thunderstorm run KellyBo, myself and Jerry off the course with two holes to play. Even par on the back side until I missed a 3 footer for bogey on 16. Get ya some of that :D

Ok big guy. I was on pace to shoot a 77 today until a thunderstorm run KellyBo, myself and Jerry off the course with two holes to play. Even par on the back side until I missed a 3 footer for bogey on 16. Get ya some of that :D

77 on a par 3 course? Not worried!! :laughing:

A heads up for my partners that I am playing with Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday. I am putting better using only my right hand than with both hands. I did not want to freak ya out with my new but consistent putting style :D

Whatever makes the ball go in the hole Gray...thanks for the head up though. Haha.

I don't even want to know what's in your left hand then :bulgy-eyes:

A heads up for my partners that I am playing with Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday. I am putting better using only my right hand than with both hands. I did not want to freak ya out with my new but consistent putting style :D

Whatever makes the ball go in the hole Gray...thanks for the head up though. Haha.

The greens at PGA National will be a real test for my new putting stroke :thumb:.. KellyBo and I are looking forward to play with you and Mrs. AHA!

We are going to miss Ellie like crazy! I know I will cry when we drop her off at her pet sitter but I know she will be in great hands and she will get just as much love while we are away. We couldn't ask for better people to watch her. I am actually driving 2 1/12 hours out of the way just to drop her off there because I know she will be happy.

I wish I could talk smack but I'm afraid I'm beating the ball around way too bad right now. My distance and direction on my chips right now is off and my putting, lets just say maybe I should use ol grays one handed trick.

I wish I could talk smack but I'm afraid I'm beating the ball around way too bad right now. My distance and direction on my chips right now is off and my putting, lets just say maybe I should use ol grays one handed trick.

It really is working for me, at least for now . Zero three putts in two days of golf and within five feet it has been scary good. I had one guy laughing at me on nine after I had made a five footer for par. He joined Kelly and I on the back nine and when he saw I was using that stroke totally and had one birdie, two bogies, and the rest pars, he was thinking of changing over :D

Back