Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I hope everyone travels safely and has a great time this week. Please take lots of picture and notes so that the rest of us can live vicariously through you all when you get home.

I bought a 1 GB memory card just for this trip. Guaranteed to have lots of pics this year. Watch out TC!!!!

I bought a 1 GB memory card just for this trip. Guaranteed to have lots of pics this year. Watch out TC!!!!

I will be, don't you worry, hahaha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Just got up, took me a shower then fixed an egg omelet and coffee. Logged on and saw where KellyBo was doing her best smilie impersonation of the Master himself :D. I have to say the old gal has some serious skills :thumb:.

What's all this "I want to be a (B) player" for the Thursday afternoon round? You guys are suppose to be the leaders of the community! Us poor mouths like Rhino and such need a tour quality player to pull us over the hump. Come on guys gird up your loins and get your arse kicking faces on :deadhorse: !

Just got up, took me a shower then fixed an egg omelet and coffee. Logged on and saw where KellyBo was doing her best smilie impersonation of the Master himself :D. I have to say the old gal has some serious skills :thumb:.

What's all this "I want to be a (B) player" for the Thursday afternoon round? You guys are suppose to be the leaders of the community! Us poor mouths like Rhino and such need a tour quality player to pull us over the hump. Come on guys gird up your loins and get your arse kicking faces on :deadhorse: !

Is there any way someone can translate this post to English?

I see your 4gb and raise you to an 8gb. hehehe seems like there wil be plenty of pics taken this year

Well I do have 2 - 4GB ones ... :) Got them free with my camera and 4GB is enough to take like 2000 pics, so I don't need both of them.

Both Flashy and I will have a camera, and each will have our iphones so no lack of Cameras here.

Does this mean you also are in the "poor mouth" category or is it just that coffee has not kicked in yet?

Does this mean you also are in the "poor mouth" category or is it just that coffee has not kicked in yet?

Well if you insist I will be in the "poor mouth" community as my golfing skills are inconsistent at best. I hurt my knee the other day. I had to run to the parking lot, throw my bag in the truck, and exit the facility. I may need to take a year off and then quit :D. awww man that sounded kind of Tiggerish.

Is there any way someone can translate this post to English?

"I'm scared that I"m about to get my ass whipped by my wifes team in golf"

"I'm scared that I"m about to get my ass whipped by my wifes team in golf"

Chunk you got some of Uncle Daddy's ice tea in your coffee this morning bro?

Well if you insist I will be in the "poor mouth" community as my golfing skills are inconsistent at best. I hurt my knee the other day. I had to run to the parking lot, throw my bag in the truck, and exit the facility. I may need to take a year off and then quit :D. awww man that sounded kind of Tiggerish.

Just a minute hot shot!!! I don't want to heat this hurt your knee stuff and take a year off :poop: Those sound like excuses and the Ole Gray I know would never make excuses about his game, he would just go out and fight the course the best he could. Maybe getting away from the snakes has made you soft?

Chunk you got some of Uncle Daddy's ice tea in your coffee this morning bro?

Not yet. That might be a good idea though OG. Got me a water heater to rassle with this morning

Just a minute hot shot!!! I don't want to heat this hurt your knee stuff and take a year off :poop: Those sound like excuses and the Ole Gray I know would never make excuses about his game, he would just go out and fight the course the best he could. Maybe getting away from the snakes has made you soft?

haha don't fret big guy. The old ex snake charmer will be ready to stack it and crack it come Thursday afternoon! I must admit though, my 250 yd nine iron shots are a thing of the past. :crying:. I'm a one handed putting machine now :golf3:

Man its getting so close, I'm getting so excited to meet all of you that I've spent hours talking to and feel like I know so well, yet I have never met you yet. Got the last piece of my tour player outfit yesterday and I'm all set to go. Ferry is all booked, flights, booked, hotels booked, outfits are all set, and all that is left is to pack and fly out there. Can't wait to meet all of you at the ibar on thrusday.

Last post before leaving. Getting up at 4:30am. Yet I'm so psyched about the whole thing I doubt I'll get much sleep.

Catch you on the flipside!

Last post before leaving. Getting up at 4:30am. Yet I'm so psyched about the whole thing I doubt I'll get much sleep.

Let us know you are in the US safe and sound if you dont mind. Have safe travels.

Safe travels Carsten...looking forward to our round on Saturday!

Have a good trip Carsten and looking forward to meeting ya!

Looking forward to feeing it up with you in a few days!

Back