Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

mmmmmm.....cant wait for Urban Flatts!

complete travel rule violation but unavoidable when traveling with sig others

I'll have you know that in all the years I traveled with my sig other, it was HE that needed the extra suitcase space not me. I can last two weeks in Europe on one suitcase...

Just packed the golf bag up which leaves me only to zip up the suitcase tomorrow morning and head out the door to the airport. I'll be in Orlando tomorrow helping GG with a few outing things before heading to the Resort on Thursday am.

I'd like to tell you all I've been working this week but um....that would be lie. Basically, I've been printing crap on the office printer for the outing, checking the forum, and genereally been staring out my office window until noon today when I officially went on vacation. It is rainy, nasty, cold here but tomorrow at this time, I'll be stepping off an airplane into warm sunny skies of FL!!

BECAUSE, as the OFFICIAL PRISON CALENDAR SAYS:

We are two days from the outing!!!

YEA!!!!

See everyone there.

I'll have you know that in all the years I traveled with my sig other, it was HE that needed the extra suitcase space not me. I can last two weeks in Europe on one suitcase...

Just packed the golf bag up which leaves me only to zip up the suitcase tomorrow morning and head out the door to the airport. I'll be in Orlando tomorrow helping GG with a few outing things before heading to the Resort on Thursday am.

I'd like to tell you all I've been working this week but um....that would be lie. Basically, I've been printing crap on the office printer for the outing, checking the forum, and genereally been staring out my office window until noon today when I officially went on vacation. It is rainy, nasty, cold here but tomorrow at this time, I'll be stepping off an airplane into warm sunny skies of FL!!

YEA!!!!

See everyone there.

Woo hoo!! I love it!!

Well I just got back from my shopping spree! I made it after 3 xanax, a case of beer, and a liter of Wild Turkey :D. I found out man shopping could actually be pretty fun. I had to catch a tractor trailor rig back home so as not to get a ticket. I ended of with four Ian Poulter outfits and have an appointment this afternoon to get the hair cut and style technique down. Bring on the Look like a Pro Contest :cool:.. KellyBo and I can't wait to see you guys Thursday! Everyone have a safe trip down to Florida :thumb:

Well I just got back from my shopping spree! I made it after 3 xanax, a case of beer, and a liter of Wild Turkey :D. I found out man shopping could actually be pretty fun. I had to catch a tractor trailor rig back home so as not to get a ticket. I ended of with four Ian Poulter outfits and have an appointment this afternoon to get the hair cut and style technique down. Bring on the Look like a Pro Contest :cool:.. KellyBo and I can't wait to see you guys Thursday! Everyone have a safe trip down to Florida :thumb:

Wow! I didn't know IJP made Bib Overalls. Did you get the in 1970s hotel curtain plaid? (j/k)

Can't wait to see you and Kelly either! You two drive safe now, ya' hear?

YEA!!!!

See everyone there.

WOOHOO!!!!:banana:

See you soon, Mary! Hope you flight down is hassle free :)

Wow! I didn't know IJP made Bib Overalls. Did you get the in 1970s hotel curtain plaid? (j/k)

Can't wait to see you and Kelly either! You two drive safe now, ya' hear?

Naw mine are made out of the Martha White Feed bags! See you a couple of days good buddy! KellyBo was just saying last night how much she was looking forward to playing with her buddy Mary C :thumb:

I'm having a little girl! I think I may celebrate a little extra Thursday night!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm having a little girl! I think I may celebrate a little extra Thursday night!

I'll drink to that!

Naw mine are made out of the Martha White Feed bags! See you a couple of days good buddy! KellyBo was just saying last night how much she was looking forward to playing with her buddy Mary C :thumb:

Somewhere I have got to figure out a way to add OGTS to the THP Forum.

Ole Gray Translating Service.

Congrats Bro!! That's great news!!

Thats awesome dude. Nothing like drinks in the name of your not yet born daughter! lol

Didnt you just tell me that Thursday was your night that you would be taking it easy?

Congrats TC!!! You are going to be an awesome Daddy's Little Girl Daddy. I can guarantee that there will be several of us who help you celebrate.

Congrats buddy!!! The Princess of Asheville will be a welcome to addition to THP

I bet her first word will be.....

Spoiler
workability

Didnt you just tell me that Thursday was your night that you would be taking it easy?

That was before 1:30 lol!

I'll celebrate with style and class, don't worry!

My MIL had curtains in the wood shed that were made out of Martha White feedbags. Can't wait to play with Kellybo either. We'll have a great time as usual!

Congrats buddy!!! The Princess of Asheville will be a welcome to addition to THP

I bet her first word will be.....

Spoiler
workability

Haha, I was thinking "puttin4shanks" haha

That was before 1:30 lol!

I'll celebrate with style and class until Hawk pumps 13 Miller Lites into me, don't worry!

Fixed it for you :)

Now this is funny, the picking of teams was done exactly as you see with no doctoring of the sheets.

[video=youtube;Hi7UQp-TSis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7UQp-TSis[/video]

There are some pretty ironic pairings, how funny is it that Ole Gray and Kelly get stuck together? Poor Kelly, probably all excited to get a new man for a round of golf and just like that she's stuck with the old feller.....I love it! Then we've got TC and my dad, both big lefties. And Dr. Teeth and DakotaGolfer are actually roommates so they'll get a chance to meet for the first time before sharing a room all weekend. I think it works out pretty well. Btw....DeGoins and I will roll you guys....that is all.

So we're pairing up exactly in the order the teams were drawn out, so the first group will be AHA, Mrs AHA and SW FLA (the reason for this is that SW FLA has to run to the airport after the round so he requested an early time and a threesome if we had one). Then it's:
CG13/Uncle Daddy with Ole Gray/KellyBo
TC/Southdakotahack with One-T/White Rhino
Dr. Teeth/DakotaGolfer with Puttin4Bird/DeGoins

Again let's all meet on the Champions driving range around 1:30 or so on Thursday. Lastly, just because we have the teams drawn should not stop anyone from joining us if they'd like, just PM me and we'll get you in!

Sorryfor the skim; at the beach hard to see the phone well.

So I see I'm with dawgdaddy kellybo, ole gray- what format are we playing Thursday?

Is this a team event? The four of us? Or 2v2?

Scramble? Or strokes? Handicapped? Sorry I missed it and can't watch video ATM.

Let's kick arse dawgdaddy! Whatcha shoot these days? I'm consistently around 90 on the homecourse- I have no idea what I'll shoot in Florida! First time golfing down here!

I dont think Dawgdaddy is coming to the THP Outing.

Is anyone arriving in WPB on thursday around 5PM?

My buddy Jon is getting in from Chicago around then and is looking for anyone taking the shuttle!!

TC.

Congrats on the addition to the family man!

Back