Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

haha You know there might be one or two in the trunk just to keep the rats out :D. Oh by the way, I already have received a pm from a mystery guest for me to bring some Cobra caps as they are in need. Since I had five or six laying around they will be in the trunk if anyone needs a snake cap on their head :thumb:

any visors in there?

So glad that our THP Pukka hats wont be needed for them then. More for me.

Oh no. Them THP Pukka hats are too cool! I think the person who pm'd me just needs the snake hat for one hour :golf2:

P.S. Carsten get you some rest partner as you are in for one heck of a weekend:beat-up:!!!!

any visors in there?

naw I only have the hats. Someone already as requested a visor and my barely ball spot on the crown of my head does not like the sun beating down.

One more day!!! Cant believe it is here!! Got some minor things to do for work today then it is pack, load the car and in 24 hours head to the airport!! :blob:

Safe travels to all heading down, I am pretty excited about the outing and know everyone will have a blast, looking forward to the stories and pictures.

Ole Gray, do you have all that stuff done on your "honey do" list yet? You better get off THP and get busy while I'm at work (working on my Mashie 3 skills)! :D

Ole Gray, do you have all that stuff done on your "honey do" list yet? You better get off THP and get busy while I'm at work (working on my Mashie 3 skills)! :D

busted by KellyBo! Kelly make sure he has everything done around the house!

Uh-Oh is right!!! Looks like I'll need to find something else to blame it on.

I must say Im getting pretty excited by now. A little bit of excitement sleep loss never hurt anyone, right? Glad to hear people are starting to get on their ways and some people have started arriving. I cant wait to meet everyone and have some sodas at the iBar with all of you! Good luck to everyone in their travels and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Sorry junior, we're American, we drink beer and liquor! Have fun in the kiddie's corner!

Uh-Oh is right!!! Looks like I'll need to find something else to blame it on.

I must say Im getting pretty excited by now. A little bit of excitement sleep loss never hurt anyone, right? Glad to hear people are starting to get on their ways and some people have started arriving. I cant wait to meet everyone and have some sodas at the iBar with all of you! Good luck to everyone in their travels and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Sorry junior, we're American, we drink beer and liquor! Have fun in the kiddie's corner!

wait you can get a soda at the iBar? I must have passed over that option last time, and will probably do the same this time:drinks:

Sweety pie I have already mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the floors, shopped for my Ian Poulter outfits, and just a few more items to go :D. Heading to the gym for my final workout prior to the outing is first on the list.

P.S. Tough job you got there hitting golf balls on the range . Well since you and I are teaming up for the Thursday afternoon round, keep at it. Just don' wear yourself out partner.

naw I only have the hats. Someone already as requested a visor and my barely ball spot on the crown of my head does not like the sun beating down.

hahahaha, I was just gonna wear it for a minute and dress like Poulter

hilarious, KB crackin the whip

hey, he gets free refills

wait you can get a soda at the iBar? I must have passed over that option last time, and will probably do the same this time:drinks:

Yeah it adds color to the Bourbon the have there.

hey, he gets free refills plus 18% gratuity!

FIFY :)

Have a safe trip MaryC and we'll see you soon!

Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!Leaving tomorrow!!

Yeah it adds color to the Bourbon the have there.

if I drink a lot of Bourbon who knows where they will find me at 3:30AM. I'm guessing it will either be on the roof or knocking on the door to the Leadbetter Academy asking them to open up. Either way it wouldn't be pretty

if I drink a lot of Bourbon who knows where they will find me at 3:30AM. I'm guessing it will either be on the roof or knocking on the door to the Leadbetter Academy asking them to open up. Either way it wouldn't be pretty

hahahaha, and Uncle daddy is bringing plenty of sweet tea

Is this Firefly Sweet Tea or special Mountain Made Sweet Tea? I like both!

Is this Firefly Sweet Tea or special Mountain Made Sweet Tea? I like both!

ahhh man, I meant to get some special mtn corn liquor...aka moonshine. I will see if uncle daddy has any. Clam brought some to the Georgia outing, he and Grey didnt want to believ that wasnt real moonshine. ummm, it was packaged and sold in a store.

well if that's the case I would advise David Leadbetter so stay far away from the Academy this weekend.

hahahhahah

dude, that was the dead giveaway, but they wouldnt believe me. They were also drinking this at 8 a.m. ...ouch.

dude, that was the dead giveaway, but they wouldnt believe me. They were also drinking this at 8 a.m. ...ouch.

KellyBo and I have to run by and pick up this special video cam prior to the trip. Pay back is going to be fun :bananadance:.. Oh and by the way, we will catch you on candid camera :thumb:. :drinks::D

Does anybody coming for the first time need any more info on the shuttle service from the airport?

Does anybody coming for the first time need any more info on the shuttle service from the airport?

Thanks Hawk. I wrote down the info she posted along with the phone number, so I think I'm good to go. I'm going to ask everyone with a bag if they're with THP and follow.

For all the newbies a tip. When you arrive at the i - bar look for these two big guys (Rhino & SW Fla) jaw jacking and you will know where the THP'ers are. Since Bama could not make this trip SW Fla has been pushed into the designated bull crapper spot vs Rhino. Also you can spot TC (Large Mountain Man) as he stands heads above the rest of us and has that Amish beard and shaved legs :D

For all the newbies a tip. When you arrive at the i - bar look for these two big guys (Rhino & SW Fla) jaw jacking and you will know where the THP'ers are. Since Bama could not make this trip SW Fla has been pushed into the designated bull crapper spot vs Rhino. Also you can spot TC (Large Mountain Man) as he stands heads above the rest of us and has that Amish beard and shaved legs :D

The most ironic part of this post is that for all the newbies, GRAY IS NOTHING LIKE HIS POSTING.

OG is one of the softest spoken gentleman you will meet. However when he does finally talk, make sure you duck....Because those smilies coming out of his mouth all the time can hurt.

Back