Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Beautiful putter Hawk, too bad you don't hit the driver as straight as you hit the putter. :laughing:

I'm so Jealous of all of you!

Hehe. I putted really well today! Maybe I should use my putting stroke on the tee :)

Beautiful putter Hawk, too bad you don't hit the driver as straight as you hit the putter. :laughing:

Posted via Tapatalk.

I'm loving reading through and catching up on all of this. It really is GREAT stuff! Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on demo-day and CONGRATS KB on the Yonex!!!!

It was a fun day of golf. I bowed out of the second 18 and decided to take a shower, chill out, and give myself a break. Mrs Rbelbin wanted to play this afternoon's scramble match, so she got to play with her husband. It has been an awesome few days! JB, GG, TC, Hawk, P4b, Hanks, and the rest of the THP staff has been working their arse off! What at great demo day with a ton of equipment to demo! I have some good reviews I will post later on some of the equipment I personally tested. You guys who have not been to an outing like this yet, need to get your butts in gear and hopefully you will get your entry in before all the spots are filled! The scramble teams should be in soon and I am sure KellyBo will have lot's of pics to post. I took some cool pics of a few of the teams as they tee'd off on on the first tee of the Champions course, where the Honda Classic is played. What a great and fun few days of golf and fellowship with some of the best people you will ever meet :thumb:

I would probably do the same as you OG, after demo day 36 in one day is rough on a man in his 60's. Save that energy to kick some serious butt tomorrow. Have fun!

What an absolutely phenomenal day! I had such a great round today with Flashy, Mrs. Biggsy and Mrs. Golf4life, what a truly great group of ladies! Then the day continued to get better with an afternoon at the spa where were all got pampered and I am pretty sure we all fell asleep during our treatments.

I truly cannot thank the THP members enough for surprising me with an AWESOME gift at the dinner last night. I used part of that gift today with my fellow THP'ers at the spa and it was beyond incredible. I really have had the most amazing day and I can't wait to grab some dinner and drinks with everyone again tonight. This has been an outing for the record books!

I'm happy to hear a good time is being had by all!

Great looking Mills putter too!!

Good gg, u and jb deserve it after everything u do for us members! I hope to enjoy the festivities next year!!

Really awesome to see everyone having such a good time. THP bringing it 1000000% like always!

Thats great all are having such a wonderful time. Cant wait till I get to experience the next one. Keep the post coming

I think that JB, GG and THP have hit a homerun with PGA National.
I am not sure if it will stay as the home course for the THP outings, but I will tell you one thing..I wont miss another.
I am wondering if the THP gang found someone else to pick on (or stuff in a travel bag) since I am not there...
Glad to see you are all having a good time....(and that little Squire course is tough....)

Waiting for the 2nd rounders and we are headed down to the sports bar for oem's favorite servers. Looking forward to a fun evening.

I bet there are some tired folks rolling off the 18th green of the Champions course. All those demo day swings yesterday and 36 holes today, my back just started sympathy hurting for you all.

Glad you all are having a great time. Definitely an event that I don't want to miss in the future.

TC just hit the most clutch 25 foot putt I have ever seen. In the dark! It pushed his group past the playoff at -9 to -10 and he takes it on the last putt. What an exciting finish.

I got TC's putt on video- uploading now.

My squad finished -3 a 69. What a beautiful course. Had we kept our pink ball and erased one bogey we would have been a little more respectable at 66. I loved my first round at the bear trap.

Hit a 8 iron to the front green on 15. And a 9 iron to 6 feet on 17. Birdied. Was lighting up the par 3's today. Birdied the front nine par 3's too.

Grabbed a ton of pics. This course is amazing.

Wow everybody, sounds like a blast and im totally jealous, im sitting here watching a re-run of the match play in spain wishing i was in florida lol

I wanna see that video! Please link here!

Here's a pretty good montage of P4B taking three shots to advance 60 yards hehe.

DSC00909.jpg

I am blinded by the white!

Here's a picture of our group on the first tee. From left: JB, Me, Puttin4Bird, Hanks

DSC00906.jpg

We got Puttin 4 Bird and JB Flippin the Bird. hahaha

LOL, yep I saw JB immediatley when I first saw the pic.

Love JB and GG's gifts.

glad everyone had fun!!! cant wait to see more pix

I am totally exhausted but just wanted to say KB and the Sunshine Band had the BEST TIME in the world today on the Champion Course. Thainer, Seemoreguy and Chunkylover are the best group of guys ever and they have some very serious game too. It was kind of embarrassing to be hitting a Mashie 5 when some were hitting a PW but a girl has to do what she has to do! Congrats to the winners and great putt TC!

Tons of pics added! Squire course with the girls and Champion course with the guys today. Will edit and title when I get home. For now, here's the link.

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg320/klms5858/PGA National 2011/

Thanks for all the Pics KellyBo, looks amazing

Get some rest KellyBo and thanks for posting more pics.

Back