2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so the wife is out :( she has a convention that weekend for work, so i need a roomie!!!!

pm me if interested!

You better watch out 10Yard. He may forget your name and disappear before your eyes!

That's ok. Bama will let him borrow his foot stool to climb back on the bed . Hmmmmm do I have potential room mates here? :D

That's ok. Bama will let him borrow his foot stool to climb back on the bed . Hmmmmm do I have potential room mates here? :D

:clapp: lol nice one.

Anybody looking for a roomie PM me, would like to find one asap to know for sure i only need to put 207.50 down

since there is a restricted number of people going, is there a real benefit to finding a room-mate now? What happens if you find one and he doesnt make the "cut" will we just be paired up with a "single" if we want to share a room?

You WILL be there. I purposely requested Grand Cypress to remove the height requirement bar so that our little elf could come and enjoy...Kidding of course...But based on bama saying he would be there, how often do you have the opportunity to not be the shortest guy ANYWHERE? That is worth the price of admission.

Awesome golf course. Truly Awesome!

DAMN Bama must be short I know Ken and he makes me look like a giant!

Hmm this looks unreal. Flashy and I are looking forward to it. We will also be staying at least 3 nights maybe 4. Whoop whoop.

Tappin to the oldies

I'd room with you Gray!!! But what are we gonna do with KellyBo? Hehehehehe

haha TC has already mentioned the room mate stuff :zdance:. KellyBo and I will be most likely be looking for some couples to shack up with :D. You never know how this room mate stuff will work out. I think Bama & Chunk would be perfect as they could swap clothes and stuff. Not to mention they could both be golf travel bag inspectors if need be :laughing:

since there is a restricted number of people going, is there a real benefit to finding a room-mate now? What happens if you find one and he doesnt make the "cut" will we just be paired up with a "single" if we want to share a room?

I think everyone is just excited about the official announcement. I think when it's time to sign up then it's a good idea to see about a roommate. But with so much time between now and the outing I am sure everyone will be able to find someone to share a room with.

I'd like to stay 3 nights as well. Thursday, Friday, Saturday the same as this past trip. Anybody wanting a roomie for those same nights hit me up on the PM.

I think everyone is just excited about the official announcement. I think when it's time to sign up then it's a good idea to see about a roommate. But with so much time between now and the outing I am sure everyone will be able to find someone to share a room with.

thanks for the explanation, I thought that we had only a week to get a roomie, etc so that it was lined up for when we make reservations, doesnt sound like that is the case, thanks for clearing it up...sorry for all of the new-b questions

I got dibs on JB's undefeated streak lol. Well maybe not hahahahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the explanation, I thought that we had only a week to get a roomie, etc so that it was lined up for when we make reservations, doesnt sound like that is the case, thanks for clearing it up...sorry for all of the new-b questions

No worries, ask away that's what I am here for. With the last outing people had to have their roommate situation figured out when they put their deposit down but with this one you don't so it makes things a lot easier.

I am more than likely going to arrive Wednesday and leave Monday just like I did for the last two outings. Slight chance I might arrive a bit earlier and check out a theme park or two.

I got dibs on JB's undefeated streak lol. Well maybe not hahahahah.

Oh Mr. Awesome you silly silly man...hehe

But this year its team format, so you and Yorkem's friend asking for a rematch are off the hook.
So is Grimace, I mean P4B who was really hoping for an equipment tester challenge rematch...HAHA!

With "permission" from the wife, and a full year of planning and saving I can only say I hope I get my email in quickly enough. I know there will be some fall out, but this community has grown by leaps and bounds recently. Barring a life changing event or an unknown something out of my control... I AM IN!

I will definitely be booking as a double so a roommate will be necessary. I like sunset walks on the beach, love stories and poetry. I'm tall, fit, with blonde/gray hair and blue ey... Damn I can't even finish typing that! I'm an ugly, beer drinking, cigarette smoking (outside ONLY), three toed tree sloth. I pretend to play golf, but really I just dig trenches with every shot! We're a long way out, but I too will be looking for a roomie!

Lol. Dont you know I talk myself into the impossible?? Plus nothin wrong with a little side action! But I know 100 yard 6i's on command can be intimidating.

Oh Mr. Awesome you silly silly man...hehe

But this year its team format, so you and Yorkem's friend asking for a rematch are off the hook.
So is Grimace, I mean P4B who was really hoping for an equipment tester challenge rematch...HAHA!

Lol. Dont you know I talk myself into the impossible?? Plus nothin wrong with a little side action! But I know 100 yard 6i's on command can be intimidating.

I think you accidentally put an i after 6 instead of a 0* or 4*.

Nope. Lol. Thats my 6i.

Youre gonna love outing time man. Im already pumped beyond imagination.

I think you accidentally put an i after 6 instead of a 0* or 4*.

No worries, ask away that's what I am here for. With the last outing people had to have their roommate situation figured out when they put their deposit down but with this one you don't so it makes things a lot easier.

GG thats great to hear, so basically i could put down the 207.50 since im gonna be sharing a room and i have till the outing to find one(roomie), is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back