2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this is so awesome so, time to ask, who wants to be a roomie with CB?

You better watch out 10Yard. He may forget your name and disappear before your eyes!

He is a magical little leprechaun...he even made me disappear

I'll room with you. At least I won't have to worry about dropping f-bombs around you.

I'm in need of a roomie as well. Maybe we can all get a list together and start pairing off.

I'd do it, but I think I am going to search out other couples, especially anyone bringing a non-golfing wife.

I'll room with you. At least I won't have to worry about dropping f-bombs around you.

Nope, I'll drop F-bombs from time to time, sometimes on camera.

He is a magical little leprechaun...he even made me disappear

lol...
Degoins that sounds like a good idea of getting a list of people who need roomies

I'm in need of a roomie as well. Maybe we can all get a list together and start pairing off.

Sounds like a good idea.

I'll need to talk to my wife first before I do anything because she might want to come this time. I will be there either way though.

I'll need to talk to my wife first before I do anything because she might want to come this time. I will be there either way though.

Well then that might fall into my non-golfing wife plan, or does she golf?

already have my $299 deposit ready!!! come on june 8th lol

Well then that might fall into my non-golfing wife plan, or does she golf?

She does not golf and she would not start there, it would be a vacation for her.

She does not golf and she would not start there, it would be a vacation for her.
Well, if she likes to lay by the pool, drink, shop, and go to Disney, she and my wife will get along great.

Well, if she likes to lay by the pool, drink, shop, and go to Disney, she and my wife will get along great.

All those things are much much too far up her alley!

All those things are much much too far up her alley!
HA! Awesome! I am excited already and it is a year away! I guess because I am still excited about the 2011 outing.

haha yeah, as much as it's awesome that it's being announced so quick, this is going to be an entire year of being ridiculously excited about something haha...

Still so awesome though.

HA! Awesome! I am excited already and it is a year away! I guess because I am still excited about the 2011 outing.

And a bromance blossoms!

JB and GG I think the world of you both, but do you know what kind of torture you just put us all through having to wait a year for this! We do have the Morgan Cup to get us through halfway I suppose.

JB and GG I think the world of you both, but do you know what kind of torture you just put us all through having to wait a year for this! We do have the Morgan Cup to get us through halfway I suppose.

We will have contest announcements, demo day announcements and so much more to keep you busy until then.
Plus its competition time....So dont forget months of trash talk.

We will have contest announcements, demo day announcements and so much more to keep you busy until then.
Plus its competition time....So dont forget months of trash talk.

The trash talk will be fun, there are a couple of guys I would like a shot at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back