Driver Giveaway + Store Sale

For everyone who made a purchase last night or this morning your orders are all boxed up and shipped. You should have received an email from the store saying that your order has been shipped. Can anyone confirm with me that they got that email? I am trying a new system and I want to make sure it works. Thanks!!

Thanks everybody so far.

For everyone who made a purchase last night or this morning your orders are all boxed up and shipped. You should have received an email from the store saying that your order has been shipped. Can anyone confirm with me that they got that email? I am trying a new system and I want to make sure it works. Thanks!!

I got one!! Crazy fast GG! I can forward it to your email if you want to see it.

Got one this morning as well, Thanks.

Wow this is awesome JB and GG. THP once again catering to its members :D

GG - I don't see an email. Would it come from THP or paypal? You did get my order, right?

Yes international as well. We do hope that with that, people buying internationally might purchase a couple of things...

Wow, what a great move. This whole promotion should help clean out the store . . . and make room for NEW STUFF! hehe

I ended up buying a 1 black and 1 white unstructured hat. So I will have 3 entries I believe for the Williams driver(that goes to g4l if I win).

Wow, what a great move. This whole promotion should help clean out the store . . . and make room for NEW STUFF! hehe

We hope so, but we shall see.

I received an email, thanks

Ok, so in an effort to send everyone's packages out right away I realized that I am a total idiot! I forgot to put the chips in there!!! :doh: So, you will be receiving a 2nd package from THP with your poker chip. I am SO sorry for any inconvenience!

Ok, so in an effort to send everyone's packages out right away I realized that I am a total idiot! I forgot to put the chips in there!!! :doh: So, you will be receiving a 2nd package from THP with your poker chip. I am SO sorry for any inconvenience!

I am never shopping here again!

Just Kidding, we all know your customer service is 2nd to none! You are allowed to make a mistake. Now if it was JB that did it that would be a different story:alien:

I hate to even think that anyone would be inconvenienced by your generosity. Offering this sale should not come with any apologies GG!

Yep, you definitely went to UF

Never mind, means more excitement to come as opening 2 packages - lol

Got mt order in. Win, win, win with this one everyone. Great THP stuff and a chance at that beautiful Williams driver, come to pappa!

Got the email this a.m. while I was out playing golf, I am looking forward to getting my putter cover and hat, thanks again GG and JB you two are some of the hardest working folks I know.

awesome contest! thats a sweet driver for sure!

We hope so, but we shall see.

Let me know if I need to buy anything. I have a stash of stuff already but will help out after everyone gets a shot.

oooh I've been eyeing getting a green cap...might be that time.

All of the items that I have seen have been the best quality. No one should have any reservations about purchasing anything.

oooh I've been eyeing getting a green cap...might be that time.

The green cap is very sharp when you see it close up, SethO was wearing one when we got together for a round last week.

Sweeeet, got my hands on some THP-stuff!!!

Thanks a lot guys!

What a great deal. I love the white poker chip, that's really cool looking!

Back