Driver Giveaway + Store Sale

Waited too long and the grey hats are sold out, went ahead and got a black one can't see myself in green.

The green cap is very sharp when you see it close up, SethO was wearing one when we got together for a round last week.

good to know! I pulled the trigger on it. I'll be looking forward to getting it. :D

I like the green colour but loved the THP logo on the pinstripes, hence why I bought one of those. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can wear it to the course

Just ordered the putter cover and the Calico cat headcover for my new putter and new driver respectively :)
Free shipping made the deal even sweeter, I can't wait for them to arrive!

Awesome deal, and a great promotion. Just picked up 5 red chips, a green hat, and the pitch mark repair tool. My son will love the repair tool!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we just added a book called Putter Perfection, by Sean Weird from Putterzone.com to the store. This item DOES NOT qualify for free shipping. This was something added after the promotion began because it is not shipped from us here at THP it will not be included in the promotion. However, the shipping rates are VERY reasonable so hopefully this won't be a problem for anyone. Thanks for your understanding!

thats cool, its not a THP product so very understandable!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we just added a book called Putter Perfection, by Sean Weird from Putterzone.com to the store. This item DOES NOT qualify for free shipping. This was something added after the promotion began because it is not shipped from us here at THP it will not be included in the promotion. However, the shipping rates are VERY reasonable so hopefully this won't be a problem for anyone. Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks for the heads up GG, ordered

Let me know if I need to buy anything. I have a stash of stuff already but will help out after everyone gets a shot.

WOW! That is so generous of you Smalls! You can buy me a putter cover and a divot tool.

J/K of course.
Order placed for items above. Thanks JB and GG!

Well that was quick!!!! More THP swag = win

scaled.php

Dang, that looks pretty awesome and about the only one I don't have, lol. I ordered the 5 more chips and some hats, then turned around today and ordered Sean's book and another bunch of chips, lol. All my buddies will be sporting THP chips designed by Picasso Setho!

Dang, that looks pretty awesome and about the only one I don't have, lol. I ordered the 5 more chips and some hats, then turned around today and ordered Sean's book and another bunch of chips, lol. All my buddies will be sporting THP chips designed by Picasso Setho!

It was better than I expected it to be! And regarding the chips, they really are unique. I don't find myself using them on the course all that much, but I always have one in my pocket and am always fiddling with it and flipping it through my fingers haha.. makes for great conversations!

man, I forgot to order my putter cover...shocker my old one didnt turn up on the course lol

man, I forgot to order my putter cover...shocker my old one didnt turn up on the course lol

At least you can EASILY be on the lookout for it. Will be an interesting conversation if you see it in someone's bag!!

Sale is good till the 14th dude! Get that thing ordered. You know you were eyeing mine on Monday!

Sale is good till the 14th dude! Get that thing ordered. You know you were eyeing mine on Monday!

I did eye yours, moreso once mine went missing lol, I meant to order one and hopefully get it by this saturday for my rounds, oh well Im sure I can find a dirty sock to use lol

New item added and still free shipping on it.

I hope the store is doing well during this promotion for you

I got my THP merchandise sometime this past weekend. I am so impressed with first, with the quality of the divot repair tool and Antigua polo shirt. And secondly, with quick and quality customer service from THP and GolferGal specifically.

finally ordered the putter cover....cant wait to get it!

Order #1 came in today. So, now I'm just waiting on the THP tees that were shipped today. Customer service here at THP is top notch!

For those of you that do not own a THP shirt, if they have your size I strongly recommend that you get one (or four). They are very nice, high quality shirts, and I get positive comments on mine every time I wear them.

Order #1 came in today. So, now I'm just waiting on the THP tees that were shipped today. Customer service here at THP is top notch!

For those of you that do not own a THP shirt, if they have your size I strongly recommend that you get one (or four). They are very nice, high quality shirts, and I get positive comments on mine every time I wear them.

Same here Matt, 1st order and chips were here Saturday, ordered the tees on Saturday so they should be here by Thursday at the latest. GG is a speed demon at getting the orders shipped.

Yeah she pretty much ROCKS duddent she?

Same here Matt, 1st order and chips were here Saturday, ordered the tees on Saturday so they should be here by Thursday at the latest. GG is a speed demon at getting the orders shipped.

I have to chime in here with you guy's. My first order of hats and chips arrived today as well as part of my second order of Sean's book and some chips. GG must roll out of bed each morning on the run as fast as she gets things done. Thanks for the fast service.

Ahh, you all are going to make me blush. :beauty: I actually do get up and do the shipping first thing in the morning. We always want to make sure that we offer top notch customer service to our members, that is something that is very important to us. It makes me so happy to hear that everyone is receiving their items and that you all are happy with them.

Back