If anyone ever wants someone to game with on xbox, hit me up.

GT: ObstinateDuck

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk.

Sorry I didn't accept your invite, was hammering Gears in a party of 5. Maybe next time :D

Currently playing Hunted for the xbox 360.

Tap before talk.

when i play there's plenty of :ragequit: lol

I know that one, been hammering Gears 2 this week in the 30xp Event. They have turned it off early. Was trying to get to Level 100 after 2 years away from the game. Got from 53 to 86

Epic have switched the 30xp back on for the weekend, I may just make 100 but it is going it is going to be tough.

DevRickus on Xbox 360. Been playing mostly Fifa 2011 recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do any of you become really aggressive when you play online? I know I turn into a terrible person when I get on Live... it's like I'm possessed or something! I love to smack talk, and I love to piss people off! No one seems to play well when you get under their skin.

do any of you become really aggressive when you play online? I know I turn into a terrible person when I get on Live... it's like I'm possessed or something! I love to smack talk, and I love to piss people off! No one seems to play well when you get under their skin.

As much as you think you get angry. You should see my two old roommates. One of them, I used to call the Controller Wrecker. In the 3 years I lived with him (He is a very good COD2, CODBlack OPS player) he has gone through SEVEN different controllers. He also used to be an internet poker player. He used to buy this cheap computer mouse in packs of 3. Why buy one when he's gonna have to come back in less than a week when he smashes it against the wall.
In real life he's not that angry of a guy, I think its the anonymity that he thinks he can just uncork all that Anger.

My other roomate, is the XBOX equivelent of an Internet Troll. He's my friend in real life, but I wont go near him in the online world. I've seen/heard him get into the biggest arguements online just to piss people off. I will agree thuogh, that he can really get underneath people's skin and make them play angry.
That's when starts placing Claymores in front of their Tactical Insertion. (If you don't know what that means, ask a COD nut. He'll explain how annoying that is.)

Spent way too long on Gears today, got to level 97 (half way to 98) and called it quits for the night. Will hit it again tomorrow to get to 100

I turn into a terrible person, but I have enough self control to not destroy anything... I mean, after all... I'd be the one paying for it, and I would rather play a round of golf than have to replace something I broke.
My girlfriend has heard the things I say, and she's in shock at times... It's really something.

I turn into a terrible person, but I have enough self control to not destroy anything... I mean, after all... I'd be the one paying for it, and I would rather play a round of golf than have to replace something I broke.
My girlfriend has heard the things I say, and she's in shock at times... It's really something.

My wife is the same. I am an lunatic on COD and NHL, just ask Canadan. I believe I once told a computer referee that I wanted his house to burn down at Christmas dinner.. Lol

Tap tap taparoo

My wife is the same. I am an lunatic on COD and NHL, just ask Canadan. I believe I once told a computer referee that I wanted his house to burn down at Christmas dinner.. Lol

Tap tap taparoo

Wow Thats hilarious never heard that one before. I only talk smack when I'm getting my butt handed to me in a game of cod. I like to hear the smack talk so of the stuff people say makes me bust up laughing.

There was one time I was playing cod4 and some kid had techno music blaring in the background. Everyone was telling him to shut it off and he was getting mad but he wasn't allowed to cuss since was only 10. Then the kids says " will someone call that guy the a-word I'm not aloud to say bad words"

Beakaroo78 on xbox live

I haven't been online much would rather be golfing.

Last edited:
I love making little kids mad, cause if there is a parent in the room, the kids will really get mad, and not be able to use foul language! It makes my day, specially calling British kids "wankers" and then not understanding what they say to me.

I love making little kids mad, cause if there is a parent in the room, the kids will really get mad, and not be able to use foul language! It makes my day, specially calling British kids "wankers" and then not understanding what they say to me.

now now, we are not all that bad - he he

Finally got my Wings on Gears 2. Started on Monday at level 55 and just hit 100 15 minutes ago. I think yesterdays 10 hour session helped a lot, although the wife wasn't too keen on me spending that long on the xbox.

Roll on Gears 3 in September

just completed halo reach on legendary solo...its been bugging me for a while.

just need to get that wetworks spec ops mission on COD now to complete the game before MW3 comes out :D

Finally got my Wings on Gears 2. Started on Monday at level 55 and just hit 100 15 minutes ago. I think yesterdays 10 hour session helped a lot, although the wife wasn't too keen on me spending that long on the xbox.

Roll on Gears 3 in September

I can't get myself there... In gears 1 I played a lot, loved the online. Gears 2 just kills me to play online. some modes are fun, but I think I only made it to level 40 before I quit on that game, and that only took me a few weeks to do. Gears 3 I will make the 100.

just completed halo reach on legendary solo...its been bugging me for a while.

just need to get that wetworks spec ops mission on COD now to complete the game before MW3 comes out :D
Me and my brother Co-Oped a mythic run of Halo 3.... We failed.

I have been into retro gaming lately. Mario series mostly.

I can't get myself there... In gears 1 I played a lot, loved the online. Gears 2 just kills me to play online. some modes are fun, but I think I only made it to level 40 before I quit on that game, and that only took me a few weeks to do. Gears 3 I will make the 100.

I have only got there due to the 30xp Event that has been going on all week. 1000 points in Warzone nets 30000xp. The levels just flew by. Only did it so I can get the badge for Gears 3

It is not a lie. Like night and day from your THP attitude haha! (aaaaand I like it)

I usually block communication on live to friends only. It's not that I think all gamers are d-bags, I just think a select percentage ruin the fun for me with slurs and stupidity. That said, I have been known to get pretty excited in CoD and NHL, whether the opponents can hear me or not haha!

I play(ed) a fair amount of Halo 3 the past few years. Now I'm putting all my free time into my golf swing, but still play once a week or so.

Back