Anybody picking up Destiny, DMAC924 is the gamer tag on xbox one!

Game looks good .. But I'm really waiting for a big rpg like fallout or skyrim for the new box or ps 4 . Only way I will buy one of those systems . Something about massive RPGs that I love .. But than a good all out mayhem game like GTA 5 does me wonders as well. :)

Any Xbox 360 world of tank players?

I've had project cars for over a year and haven't had the time to play it lately so I haven't seen the last few updates (same with Assetto Corsa). Started playing it again today.
1925993_880347268642701_6671031264137821865_o.jpg

Game looks unbelievable. Thats the McLaren P1 at Spa in a thunderstorm. Screen shot was taken as I was playing and is not touched in anyway.

If anyone plays Civilization 5 on PC, I just picked up the game with all packs.

Steam ID is AngryYankee.

Right now I'm playing Destiny on PS4. I did pick up CoD and have played the campaign part of the way through and plan to finish that up next week when I get back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borrowed The Last Of Us from a work colleague and not played too much of it yet, but I get the feeling it is not one to play in the dark in your own.....

One of my all time favorites

Mario Golf N64

f6c6987ce04f2571e27e1955f76415f5.jpg
Highly approve! This game actually had a hand in getting me into golf in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This assassins creed game is so good. I found some portal, now I'm in world war 1 doing things for Winston Churchill. Crazy

Back