I have only got there due to the 30xp Event that has been going on all week. 1000 points in Warzone nets 30000xp. The levels just flew by. Only did it so I can get the badge for Gears 3

is that going on now?

Nobody playing the newest Tiger on PS3?

Is the new masters TW better than the previous one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know for sure on the console gaming side, but the new iphone tiger is the same as the last one, save your money!

I am really excited for Darksiders 2, Modern Warfare 3, NHL 2012, and Mass Effect 3..

I am a bit confused as to what this MW3 Elite crap is for multi... Are they making people pay for hte multi, or just added features?

I am really excited for Darksiders 2, Modern Warfare 3, NHL 2012, and Mass Effect 3..

I am a bit confused as to what this MW3 Elite crap is for multi... Are they making people pay for hte multi, or just added features?

Added features, the multi is still free

Pretty much the same but you do get to finally play Augusta

I think it is much better than last years personally.

It's finished now, started last Monday and Ended today

lol, I got on right after I asked... Gears 2 looks terrible compared to 3... It killed me playing just 2 games!
Got in the 2 games, picked up 7 levels out of that! but it's all I could handle. I'll wait for 3 to come out, till then it's just golf and golf games I guess.

It's not that bad, 3 is bound to look better being they have had longer to develop and optimise the engine

I think it is much better than last years personally.

Thanks, might have to try it out. I saw it yesterday for $40 new. Also, what is the best baseball game for the Xbox360? My brother says "The Show" but thats only for PS. I play more sports games than anything, tried the COD blackops but its freaking hard.

It's not that bad, 3 is bound to look better being they have had longer to develop and optimise the engine

What did you guys think about the sawed off in Gears 3? That alone made me ragequit and chuck the controller at a wall about 5 times over the 4 weeks. Effin noobs, use a damn gnasher and learn how to wall bounce!!!

It has it's place but it's not for me. Much prefer to wall bounce and gnasher my way to victory.

When I used it I was successful with it but stuck to the gnasher most of the time.

Suspect that I will need to use it though to unlock everything in the game when it is released

Thanks, might have to try it out. I saw it yesterday for $40 new. Also, what is the best baseball game for the Xbox360? My brother says "The Show" but thats only for PS. I play more sports games than anything, tried the COD blackops but its freaking hard.

Baseball for 360 ya gotta go with 2K, good game and fun for sure. Your brother is right though about The Show, un-freaking-beelievable it and Blu-Ray are the only reason I finally caved for a PS this Christmas

Drooling for ME3 still. Actually replaying through ME1 and then ME2 just because I'm craving ME3 so much.

Drooling for ME3 still. Actually replaying through ME1 and then ME2 just because I'm craving ME3 so much.

I still think that MW1 was the best of the series. That was an amazing campaign, and probably the best collection of multiplayer maps to date.. I wish they could get back to their roots a bit.

What did you guys think about the sawed off in Gears 3? That alone made me ragequit and chuck the controller at a wall about 5 times over the 4 weeks. Effin noobs, use a damn gnasher and learn how to wall bounce!!!

it's not hard at all to neutralize the shotguns... The gnasher seems a little strong, from so far away it does too much damage. the sawed off is not bad at all, you get 1 shot and it takes quite a while to reload, so it's kinda fair. I'm still a lancer fan! I got like 2500 lancer kills in the beta, and only a few hundred combined shotgun kills.

I still think that MW1 was the best of the series. That was an amazing campaign, and probably the best collection of multiplayer maps to date.. I wish they could get back to their roots a bit.

While I do agree with that CD, I'm talkin' about Mass Effect...my bad! lol

I can't do Mass Effect. I played around half of the first one and was so bored. Its the same with Fallout as well. Too much talking for me.

That was probably just me skimming haha.. ME has been an awesome series thus far.

I can't do Mass Effect. I played around half of the first one and was so bored. Its the same with Fallout as well. Too much talking for me.

I know what you're saying, but if you really think that, I believe you need to give the second installment a try. The first definitely plays pretty open, but the second does a MUCH better job keeping you on task. I can't stand fallout and I LOVED ME2.

I've been playing hunted the demon's forge I really like it

Same here, everything was simple in MW1. MW2 was good also, but they made it easy with the gunplay.

That was probably just me skimming haha.. ME has been an awesome series thus far.

I know what you're saying, but if you really think that, I believe you need to give the second installment a try. The first definitely plays pretty open, but the second does a MUCH better job keeping you on task. I can't stand fallout and I LOVED ME2.

Interested in doing a game swap? I'd like to try out ME2. Ill send you a list later of all the games I have if you're interested.

Back