Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

Entry sent. Thanks again THP and Srixon!

Thanks to THP Srixon / NC/ Cleveland / Miyazaki !!!!!!!!!!!!! Great lineup on every aspect of equipment from that company!

I love these contests almost as much as I love how terrible I am at them haha!

Submitted my players, can't wait to follow the week of golf. Thanks Srixon/Miyazaki and THP!!!

Got mine sent in
Thanks to THP and Srixon

I will be doing extensive research until wednesday night when I inevitably drive myself crazy and just randomly pick three names. Worked last year!

In!

Ty THP and Srixon. This will make the US Open even more interesting to watch.

Just got my entry in with two long days of work ahead of me. Can't wait to follow the action at Congressional! Golf tourneys are great, Majors are even better, and THP takes the competition over the top with contests like this one!

Huge thanks to THP and Srixon for this opportunity! C'mon team!

I'm still pondering which of my extensive list of Euro heros will be picked to compete in this awesome contest! THP and Srixon really have added something to the excitement of the US Open this year!

Almost time for the banter to commence....:D

Paulo, can the Euros go back to back? I think not! It's Phil's year, and all those Tiger lovers will hate it. So pumped to be watching a US Open and not have to hear about Tiger's injury or his swing change or whatever else excuse he's throwing out there for poor play.

Paulo, can the Euros go back to back? I think not! It's Phil's year, and all those Tiger lovers will hate it. So pumped to be watching a US Open and not have to hear about Tiger's injury or his swing change or whatever else excuse he's throwing out there for poor play.

There's an invasion coming, so there's a good chance! Congressional sets up well for the guys who can grind out a score, and are mentally tough.

World's top 3 playing together for the first 2 days. What a group to watch!

What? Thats ridonkulous. Youll definitely hear all about it.

There's an invasion coming, so there's a good chance! Congressional sets up well for the guys who can grind out a score, and are mentally tough.

World's top 3 playing together for the first 2 days. What a group to watch!

I love the pairings that I've seen, and yes, that's a great one.

Phil is really going to bring it this week. I get the feeling he's hunting this one down. I don't know if it's going to come off for him, but he's going to be giving it everything, which could be dangerous for the rest of the field.

I'm really torn on my picks. There are so many guys just about playing great right now. The course is probably the toughest they'll play all year, it's long but you can't be wayward.....so many factors!

This is one tough tournament to predict, I am picking Phil as that is who I want to win. I am really looking forward to some great golf this week.

Last edited:
Got my entry in and ready take home the big prize. Thanks THP and Srixon.

Posted via Tapatalk

Just sent in my entry - thanks again Srixon and THP!! I firmly believe that the winner will be decided via a total score tiebreaker. Do you go with 2 from SRI to get the bonus or trust that you can pick 3 good names without the bonus pick? So many options and will be a blast to follow!!

Got my entry in... I like to take this time to send you my address . Want to make sure you know where to send my Driver......hehe.:D

entered.....good luck to all and thanks again to THP and Srixon for another great contest!

I am finally in! Took a bit to decide on my players, but let's do it!
Thanks again THP and Srixon for the sweet contests!!!

I'm in, great contest THP and Srixon.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I can't even remember my team I submitted. I'm sure I'll win though! Go team TC! I want to win the Srixon and dangle it in front of Kmac!

umm, it is US Open week isn't it?

Back