Which piece of equipment isn't going anywhere?

Cool topic...
My Byron Designs putter and G15 4 wood with Graphite Design YSQ shaft. These two clubs are as fluid, predictable and reliable as I've ever used.

My Exotics CB1 4W & 7W. I've had them for about 6 years now and although I've rotated through multiple items of everything else in my bag, I haven't even looked at other fairway woods since. Not even new versions of the Exotics line.

I could win top of the line woods tomorrow and God as my witness, I wouldn't even hit them. I'd just probably sell them here or on ebay.

Man this thread topic/Title threw me off. I was gonna say the HAMMER X!!!! ball goes no where.......

But this thread topic is actually pretty cool. My Cleveland cg15 58* is going no where. That club has saved me sooooo many strokes.

Last edited:
hmmmm.....
I would have to say my CG15 wedge set...specifically my 58°

update..Just saw Snap Hooks response..LMAO...same exact club....

My R9 3W. This thing is a fairway finder at a steady clip of 260-270 yards on calm day and I absolutely love the confidence it gives me both off the tee and the fairway.

Plus there isn't a better sounding 3w made IMO.

Can't wait to put Callaways offerings up against this as I came away from the demo day extremely impressed with both the Octane and the Razr Hawk.

r7 SuperQuad. Even when I get new drivers, I always go back to the SQ, especially if I am struggling.

The SeeMore will probably be staying in my bag for a long time...

My Custom Shop Mil-Spec.

Had blue paintfill and my name Stamped on the face. I don't use it anymore as my SeeMore is fantastic (and my middle name is Seymour), but I'll never sell the Mil-Spec. I might get it restarted and with a better grip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmmm.....
I would have to say my CG15 wedge set...specifically my 58°

update..Just saw Snap Hooks response..LMAO...same exact club....

you know it buddy!!

My SeeMore Putter! I am growing very fond of it.

My xFT's. I had some pretty nice shots with 'em today....with their brand new shiny Spinner shafts.

Oh, and someone needs to steal OG's putter, really. He kicked arse today.

My xFT's. I had some pretty nice shots with 'em today....with their brand new shiny Spinner shafts.

Oh, and someone needs to steal OG's putter, really. He kicked arse today.

On a side note, how do you like the xFTs with the spinner shaft versus the stock shaft. Any Pro's/Cons with the switch other than more spin?

Driver, I just hit some new clubs vs. my R9 and according to the numbers I'm staying with this driver. I think the main reason is I feel so comfortable and confident with the R9. The R9 is safe in the bag at least until the next newest driver is released. Small sidenote- I still have my old 07' burner as my backup just in case and still hit that decent.

Doesn't surprise me that people aren't letting their putters go anywhere heck putters are so expensive!

haha.

My 2-ball is staying in the bag. First season with it and I think I'm just finding the groove with her (knock on wood). Absolutely love my 54* Titleist Vokey. Everythin else, well, depends on the day!

My laptop that I THP on. Cold buttery forged. Everything else can go.

hahaha I LOL'd on that. I can definitely relate.

I would say my driver isn't going anywhere. At least at the moment that's how I feel. hehehe

My irons are definitely not going anywhere. I just love them!

I bought a TM Burner 2.0 3 iron hybrid this year and it is going to stay in the bag for a long time. In fact I might just buy another so it will have company.

And now a couple of days later the driver is on the verge of being replaced. Just can`t get it to work at all. Right now I would gladly swap my entire bag with another golfer, I hate every single club in it..

On a side note, how do you like the xFTs with the spinner shaft versus the stock shaft. Any Pro's/Cons with the switch other than more spin?
OK with another round under me with more opportunity to use them, I will report back with this:
I don't see them really flying any lower, but they definitely have some more spin. What I did notice was if you hit a low punch and really trap it good, it screams low to the green and still stops nice and quick-like. OG and DawgDaddy saw this shot in action and I was surprised how well it stopped. And ask SeemoreGuy about the 30yd bunker shot Saturday!
Today I was hitting full shots with ease. They are smooth and you don't have to try and make them do anything; they just do it. I found I was hitting my 58 way better than I have been with a nice smooth swing. Hop and stop every time. On 1/4 to 1/2 swings, they're butter and stop easily.
I used three different balls today for "testing". TM Burner, Callaway Diablo and Z-Star. I think the Diablo and Z performed better, but only slightly. The TM released a tad, but not much.
In the end, I think they're essentially the same wedges with a bit more spin and maybe a few more yards on full swings. Well worth the 20 per shaft.

OK with another round under me with more opportunity to use them, I will report back with this:
I don't see them really flying any lower, but they definitely have some more spin. What I did notice was if you hit a low punch and really trap it good, it screams low to the green and still stops nice and quick-like. OG and DawgDaddy saw this shot in action and I was surprised how well it stopped. And ask SeemoreGuy about the 30yd bunker shot Saturday!
Today I was hitting full shots with ease. They are smooth and you don't have to try and make them do anything; they just do it. I found I was hitting my 58 way better than I have been with a nice smooth swing. Hop and stop every time. On 1/4 to 1/2 swings, they're butter and stop easily.
I used three different balls today for "testing". TM Burner, Callaway Diablo and Z-Star. I think the Diablo and Z performed better, but only slightly. The TM released a tad, but not much.
In the end, I think they're essentially the same wedges with a bit more spin and maybe a few more yards on full swings. Well worth the 20 per shaft.

Yep. T0AD had some serious action on the ball with his wedge shots. It looked liked a mini parachute jumped on the ball and said whoa mule !!!!!!!!

Definitely my putter. I am hoping for a real long stable relationship and hopefully never change....
Driver may stay for three or so years, Mashie probably will stay for about as long at least, but the rest I can change whenever I find something significantly better.

My 2.0's. I honestly cannot forsee any iron knocking them off for a long time to come...and I was a true iron ho before I got them. They ooze confidence for me.

All of you who know me KNOW I wasn't going to say putter LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mizzie MP T-11S. Now that my driver is somewhat behaving, I've had lots of 100 yards and in shots, and I just love these wedges. Haven't shot higher than 82 in 5 rounds due to the awesome performance of these weapons.
Honestly, if someone forced me to give these up I'd be physically ill.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well, I think its time to start driver shopping. Two dead pulls this weekend. We're through!

Hehe, not really ;)

Posted via Tapatalk

Back