Our Trip to THP Headquarters and Grand Cypress (Pics)

This is a great read! hahaha! Keep up the banter and trash talk!

Old people like to run in gangs?? Did you hear that DD?? Go OG and KB!!

Yup, read the 1st sentence again. Sums it all up. You can edit it, but we saw it and its been quoted....hehe
You woke up with out game faces...

Dang it OG, I told you not to make any more posts without me proofing it first! Now go in there and put your teeth in and take your Geritol. We have work to do!

Old folks play well on old courses so we be cooking with crisco! Jb is frantically looking for a putter that fix those 10 ft 3 - putts he slammed by yesterday. I can since the fear in his search for the perfect flat stick.

This is going to be so much fun and you will get some laughs when we come back with the post victory writeup :D

This must have been posted by Gray and not KB. Clearly he does not remember the results from yesterday again.

This must have been posted by Gray and not KB. Clearly he does not remember the results from yesterday again.

You're right. You know I have more "sense" than that.

Have fun out there today! I'm sure it's another great day for golf in FL!

dont worry Gray..in the end..

Age, wisdom and treachery always beats out youth, strength and folly...

JEALOUS! Great pictures...looks like you had a good time!

Okay, so the video isn't too good but you get the drift. Girl power.

Looks and sounds like you all had a blast. The funny thing is you can hear JB in the bacjground here. "The girls are talking **** again" hahahaha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Great pics KB, that curse looks tough for sure!! Glad you all had such a great time!!

Yup, read the 1st sentence again. Sums it all up. You can edit it, but we saw it and its been quoted....hehe
You woke up with out game faces...

You think F2G stopped by and ate them?

Great pics and video KB! It really sounds like everyone is having a great time. Looking forward to more pics and how the porch rockers whooped up on the younguns!

Thanks for the pics KB!! Definitely looks tough (especially the depth of those bunkers)! Cool to see an in depth peek at our home for the 2012 Demo Day!

Great pics KB, that curse looks tough for sure!! Glad you all had such a great time!!

Is that the JB curse? Or the OG curse? I thought I was the one with the curse!

So the round is officially over. I will let the old people come in and gloat about their victory and talk trash and show all the videos and pictures from the round when they arrive back to GA.

Spoiler
Are you kidding me? Team THP are WINNERS!
This was over by about hole 13 again. GG & JB remain undefeated against the porch rockers

I just made a video of KB & OG sharing the news with us when they get home.

Spoiler

So the round is officially over. I will let the old people come in and gloat about their victory and talk trash and show all the videos and pictures from the round when they arrive back to GA.

Were there any strokes given due to the home field advantage?? :D

Sitting here at work watching Shuttle ops..wish I was golfing....:disapointed:

As always, I have lots of pics and even a few silly videos to share. We had an absolute blast out there on the new course today. I think OG found at least one bunker on every hole. I three putted so many holes that it was embarrassing. I finally started putting well towards the end and even had two birdies on 16 & 17. Way too late!

Those of you going to the THP outing are going to LOVE these courses! They are so plush and so challenging. I shot an 89 today and only found one bunker all day long so I was proud of that. If I could just putt! JB did help me alot by encouraging me to putt it with conviction even though I was so afraid it was going 10 feet past the hole each time. The greens on the new course were not as fast as the North/South course but they are still much faster than most I play.

Thank you JB & GG for the wonderful weekend! We had a blast even if your team whupped up bad on the porch rockers.

DSCF9615.jpg

DSCF9616.jpg

DSCF9619.jpg

DSCF9622.jpg

DSCF9623.jpg

DSCF9624.jpg

DSCF9625.jpg

DSCF9626.jpg

DSCF9627.jpg

DSCF9628.jpg

DSCF9629.jpg

DSCF9630.jpg

DSCF9631.jpg

DSCF9632.jpg

DSCF9633.jpg

DSCF9634.jpg

DSCF9636.jpg

DSCF9637.jpg

DSCF9638.jpg

DSCF9639.jpg

DSCF9640.jpg

DSCF9641.jpg

DSCF9643.jpg

DSCF9644.jpg

DSCF9645.jpg

DSCF9646.jpg

DSCF9647.jpg

DSCF9648.jpg

DSCF9649.jpg

DSCF9650.jpg

DSCF9651.jpg

DSCF9652.jpg

DSCF9653.jpg

DSCF9654.jpg

DSCF9655.jpg

DSCF9657.jpg

Smack Talk videos

[video=youtube;C-YkVFpFHMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-YkVFpFHMs[/video]

Wow, you guys got home fast! I'm glad you arrived safely and had a good trip. :)

KellyBo is working on adding the pictures and videos now if the cats will leave her alone! :D.. They whupped us fair and square but we dare em to a rematch. We know both courses now will be ready for bear. I can tell you I hit some really good straight tee shots today that found 12 pot bunkers off the tee. That means 12 pitches out with a pitching wedge of 30 yds or so and then a long approach shot. I won't talk about neither of our putting skills today as it was not pretty. I can tell you JB needs to keep that Z-Star driver for a long long time! He was pounding it time after time with awesome accuracy and better than average distance. Morgan came back again with the clutch par to close the match out:beat-up:. She is so much fun to play golf with and a real trooper on the golf course. She is working with a total new swing and it will pay big dividends the more she trusts it.

edit: whoops she beat me to it they are above this post!

Last edited:
Wow, you guys got home fast! I'm glad you arrived safely and had a good trip. :)

They must have hired SethO as a driver.

More great photos; glad to see you guys home safely and that you had such a good time!!

Great posts OG & KB, enjoyed the vids and pics. Glad you got home safely.

There were so many Grayisms muttered during these rounds that my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. You really need a Gray to English translator for a round.
Hound Dogs
Corn Cobs
Hens clucking
I mean nothing he says is what you expect. But OG is a blast to play with.

Back