Our Trip to THP Headquarters and Grand Cypress (Pics)

We just took OG and KB to the place that is catering the Morgan Cup THP Dinner. Bill said it was the best he had ever had. Strong words for a guy that has been alive as long as him.

Which place was this?

Awesome videos kelly! Thanks for sharing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Which place was this?

4 Rivers. You're gonna be in for a treat. Delicious Texas style BBQ.

Great pics and vids KB.

Was Bill teeing off on the red tees in one of those pics?

I really enjoyed playing the New Course when I played it earlier in the year.

Was Bill teeing off on the red tees in one of those pics?

I really enjoyed playing the New Course when I played it earlier in the year.

No way Biggsy! I was on the white with JB. Those girls would have whupped my arse if I tried to tee off from their neck of the woods :D

Great pics and video. Sounds like a great time was had by all. And did someone say BBQ?

Kevin

No way Biggsy! I was on the blue with JB. Those girls would have whupped my arse if I tried to tee off from their neck of the woods :D
Too bad you weren't playing the senior tees, might have been more fair that way.

Great pics and video. Sounds like a great time was had by all. And did someone say BBQ?

Kevin

Let me tell ya Kevin. I am a good old southern boy who has had plenty of good barbecue. This was the best I have ever had and that says alot!

4 Rivers. You're gonna be in for a treat. Delicious Texas style BBQ.

Great pics and vids KB.

You're kidding, 4rivers is catering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me tell ya Kevin. I am a good old southern boy who has had plenty of good barbecue. This was the best I have ever had and that says alot!

Great story behind that BBQ. Best in town, maybe top 5 ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad you weren't playing the senior tees, might have been more fair that way.

Seriously it was not the tees or distance that bothered me, it was hitting all those pot bunkers after nailing one up the middle. Then you got to pitch out and sometimes you are real close to looking three or four foot right up in your face so it was not always easy to get out. Yes the pot bunkers, you really want to avoid them at the outing next year :beat-up:.. They are tough :angry:

Awesome, thanks for sharing :)

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

We're in for a treat then!

I love the videos KB! You know, you've made more videos in this thread than most of the Morgan Cuppers have in theirs! :eyepoke:

Nice pics/vids. Glad you're splashing em out of the bunkers nicely now OG. That course looks awesome!

Great videos Kelly!! Glad to see you guys had so much fun this weekend and you are home safely.

Nice pics/vids. Glad you're splashing em out of the bunkers nicely now OG. That course looks awesome!

Thanks Marc! You helped me get my green side bunker play back in order. Now if you can teach me how to hit out of a pot bunker from 170 out and knock it on the green, the bank is yours :thumb:

Last edited:
Thanks Marc! You are the guy that got my green side bunker play in order. Now if you can teach me how to hit out of a pot bunker from 170 out and knock it on the green, the bank is yours :thumb:

Haha I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

I was hoping the seniors could pull it off.

It's probably for the best Sean. If we had played too hard, we might have ended up in the ER like you did last week after your match. We decided to just have fun instead.

Man I am digging the course just from these pictures. Now it'll be a tough decision on where to play down there next week.

Fabulous pics & videos. Kelly and OG are setting up those young whippersnappers for a BIG fall! I'm certain of it! JB & GG just don't press!!!

It was plenty fair Sean. They gave a great match and they played against one experienced golfer and one beginner. The New Course is not long and the distance for OG was no problem at all.

Fabulous pics & videos. Kelly and OG are setting up those young whippersnappers for a BIG fall! I'm certain of it! JB & GG just don't press!!!

Yeah, I dont think so.

It's probably for the best Sean. If we had played too hard, we might have ended up in the ER like you did last week after your match. We decided to just have fun instead.
I wouldn't have wanted that KB! I'm happy to hear you had fun. :)

Back