The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously putting that much stock into biggsy b/c he's a Floridian?

Where is Biggsy guess all the banter today was just too much for him.

OG's do stick together... but it feels so good being bad (if that's what you're pegging us to be). Silly, TC. Even angels fall from heaven sometimes, even Superman died, and yes Jack Shepard did die as well. It happens just like in the MC. Just remember, we got the home field advantage.

On a side note... did I miss the brohug bell?

DUDE, REALLY!!! Still finishing the final season, NOT COOL!

Not any more than most of your supporters are putting that much stock into you. You guys are captains and you guys do set the bar. I love you like a brother but you gotta admit that course knowledge helps, no?

Why? Should I not?

NO!!!!!! I've yet to watch the last four episodes!

Kevin

DUDE, REALLY!!! Still finishing the final season, NOT COOL!

Sorry guys but c'mon it's been two freaking years already. Were you guys stuck in MST? OEM, TC, Hanks and I knew about this before smoke monsters, temples, and space time continuum were cool.

Sorry guys but c'mon it's been two freaking years already. Were you guys stuck in MST? OEM, TC, Hanks and I knew about this before smoke monsters, temples, and space time continuum were cool.

I had them on DVR and they got deleted. Then I waited for the DVDs, but never got around to renting them. Now I can watch it on NetFlix but got caught up in Firefly, Battlestar Galactica and a few others.

I actually knew that already. The show went a little too long imo.

Kevin

Not any more than most of your supporters are putting that much stock into you. You guys are captains and you guys do set the bar. I love you like a brother but you gotta admit that course knowledge helps, no?

Why? Should I not?

I guess dude. To me, it's just another golf course. I play plenty of nice ones, that are just as tough, intimidating, and with similar ratings and more often higher slope ratings. I actually find Florida courses to be a bit more user friendly. It's the wind that creates issues but if it's mild, I find Florida courses quite forgiving. I won't be too focused on the course ahead of time. I just show up and play dude. I've always held my own just fine on courses down there and plan on doing so in August.

I had them on DVR and they got deleted. Then I waited for the DVDs, but never got around to renting them. Now I can watch it on NetFlix but got caught up in Firefly, Battlestar Galactica and a few others.

I actually knew that already. The show went a little too long imo.

Kevin

I think it ended right on time. I had withdrawals right after it ended but they've gone away. 4 more episodes huh? So I won't tell you that Benjamin Linus is...

I guess dude. To me, it's just another golf course. I play plenty of nice ones, that are just as tough, intimidating, and with similar ratings and more often higher slope ratings. I actually find Florida courses to be a bit more user friendly. It's the wind that creates issues but if it's mild, I find Florida courses quite forgiving. I won't be too focused on the course ahead of time. I just show up and play dude. I've always held my own just fine on courses down there and plan on doing so in August.

I'm sure you'll do fine. You're right though about FL courses. This one is a resort course so it'll be more user friendly. You just have to get used to hazards (water and oob), the forced carries, and the speed on the greens. I think you've played here enough to know it but what about your team?

Yeah you do just show up and play. It's what makes you likeable. Unfortunately, likeable won't score you any points when it comes to stomping on someones throat at match play.

I think it ended right on time. I had withdrawals right after it ended but they've gone away. 4 more episodes huh? So I won't tell you that Benjamin Linus is...

I'm sure you'll do fine. You're right though about FL courses. This one is a resort course so it'll be more user friendly. You just have to get used to hazards (water and oob), the forced carries, and the speed on the greens. I think you've played here enough to know it but what about your team?

Yeah you do just show up and play. It's what makes you likeable. Unfortunately, likeable won't score you any points when it comes to stomping on someones throat at match play.

I'm going to show up, play, dominate, eat lunch, have a shower, slap one-T, dominate, have a nap, eat breakfast, show up and play, dominate, lift a trophy, pour beer in said trophy, lift TC in the air with my huge muscles, crumble under the weight of his manly golf skills, and fly home.

I'm going to show up, play, , eat lunch, have a shower, slap one-T, , have a nap, eat breakfast, show up and play, , lift a beer , lift muscles, crumble , and fly home.

FIFY...

Holy crap, golf talk. I like your comment about resort courses. I was talking to a good buddy of mine today about TMC. I've obviously not played Reunion, but have found in a lot of cases that resort courses can be used friendly, and the slopes/ratings maybe slightly overblown. That very well may not be the case at Reunion, I don't know. But when you make your living from a clientele with a wide range of skill levels, you don't want to beat them up too badly.

I'm looking forward to see what we're up against on Wednesday and Thursday before the cup. Bunkers and water are always a concern, but we have that here, and we also have a ton of trees. The average wind speed in August is not far different from the average here in Cheeseland during the same period. On average Cheeseland is slightly higher in August I believe. And in the Spring and Fall it howls here.

Temp and humidity may be a just teensy bit different.

Kevin

Holy crap, golf talk. I like your comment about resort courses. I was talking to a good buddy of mine today about TMC. I've obviously not played Reunion, but have found in a lot of cases that resort courses can be used friendly, and the slopes/ratings maybe slightly overblown. That very well may not be the case at Reunion, I don't know. But when you make your living from a clientele with a wide range of skill levels, you don't want to beat them up too badly.

I'm looking forward to see what we're up against on Wednesday and Thursday before the cup. Bunkers and water are always a concern, but we have that here, and we also have a ton of trees. The average wind speed in August is not far different from the average here in Cheeseland during the same period. On average Cheeseland is slightly higher in August I believe. And in the Spring and Fall it howls here.

Temp and humidity may be a just teensy bit different.

Kevin

They have to make it a little user friendly. Gotta enjoy the experience. Wind will be a pick of the day since there's really no pattern here inland. Temp and humidity are a touch over blown but you will bake in the middle of the day. Some days worse than others. It'll be an experience for sure and you guys are lucky to get to participate in it.

Yep, just worked for me about 1 hour ago.
Good to know, it's been down for a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up, I'll throw some love their way.

And yet UNC still had as many players drafted in the NFL draft as USC. Even with the probations they will still beat Duke
Sad to see you become a turncoat UNC. Whatever, support is support.

I am drunk and not making any bets right now. Let me rephrase that, I am drunk and am not giving any trolls or porsche driving people any strokes til I think about this. Next time I play with yankem and yankems friend I will not be hung over. Neutral track. Mono e mono.

So, tonight I ordered a shot of tequila, they brought me the whole bottle, I drank it in 1 sip. Never felt a drop. Then I walk from tampa to orlando...in 7 minutes. Met 3 chics, took 4 of them home with me. Smoked a cig, it turned into marijuana. Got so high I flew to canada and slapped coolbreez. Figured out what life was aboot and walked to new orleans...ate 1 crawfish. Met reggie bush...jim tressel called and said ohio state cheated...crawled through the everglades on my hands.back in orlando, plan on dunking on dwight howard. Go cubs!

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**
And you guys thought big bro was well traveled.

It really has been fun.

I just want to see everybody get into the action. Be funny and make people want to follow this event, you guys. It's easy to get complacent and not remember how lucky you are.
Never. I appreciate all of the smack talk you are bringing!

Ok...I'd like to support a team. I've only been a member for a couple of months so lets hear why I should support your team and place your team logo in my sig.

I'm all ears!!!

B/c I'm a badass and I like everyone. And I can guarantee I'll be the first Captain to ask you and thank you for your support.

I won't stalk you and reply within one minute of posting. I will thank you personally, not by my elf assistant, we don't have any chihuahuas on our team, only pit bulls, our signature shields are becoming an institution.

Some creative arguments taking place and I'm enjoying the responses. I'm leaning one way but it still is a toss up. Keep it up and I'll make a decision tomorrow.
We have the most awesome man in the world on our team.

I wore crocs, cut-offs and a sleeveless shirt to my home course to bring the smack talk. I can don a Southern accent on cue.

Captain TC from Team Hackers is talking about new threads for The Morgan Cup.

Was out at the range again today and ran into everyone's favorite Team Hackers Captain. He was giving a bunker lesson and I caught it all on video.

I play every Hacker to a T, even switching up lefty, all the while keeping my game in check.

Team Hackers coming solid with a celebration video for THP. Here is a sneak peak!

Our team is dedicated and won't stop until the job is done.

Last edited:
I had a come to Steve Jobs moment after my lesson today.

I love UNC.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No, he's just pretending.

Where is Biggsy guess all the banter today was just too much for him.
Family time, my THP time was sporadic today because I was playing golf about an hour away.

I'm going to show up, play, dominate, eat lunch, have a shower, slap one-T, dominate, have a nap, eat breakfast, show up and play, dominate, lift a trophy, pour beer in said trophy, lift TC in the air with my huge muscles, crumble under the weight of his manly golf skills, and fly home.
Why are you slapping One-T in the shower?

I feel like CG13 showing up to the thread when all the fun and banter is over.

Wow talk about posts. I don't check for a day and there are 20 pages to catch up on...

Anyway played a quick 9 holes (mens night) last night, it was an up and down round, highlighted by an eagle on the 400y par 4 first hole. 2h off tee, and I jarred it from 150y, for an eagle. First time I recall jarring it from more than say 40y. So I ended up with a net 1 on that hole :)

Shot 38 with an eagle, 2 birdies, one par and a lot of other junk...

Tappin the keg!

Brock, it's really simple. You want to support Team Hackers b/c we have the X-Factor:

Wow talk about posts. I don't check for a day and there are 20 pages to catch up on...

Anyway played a quick 9 holes (mens night) last night, it was an up and down round, highlighted by an eagle on the 400y par 4 first hole. 2h off tee, and I jarred it from 150y, for an eagle. First time I recall jarring it from more than say 40y. So I ended up with a net 1 on that hole :)

Shot 38 with an eagle, 2 birdies, one par and a lot of other junk...

Tappin the keg!

How nice of someone from TP to make their daily appearance. :D

Congrats on the great 9!

Brock - it all comes down to this. Do you want to be a winner or a loser? Paradisians will have all sorts of excuses from complaining about the heat, they were up late due to a women's soccer match, still had not adapted to the time zone coming from MST, the list will go on and on. But make no mistake about it....one team is there to win - no excuses. See the right way, be a WINNER, join TEAM HACKERS!

What do you mean what? Read it...I am farkin awesome. I piss excellence!

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Maybe you should try pissing something else. Your golf game needs a little excellence

Nice eagle, RB!

One thing that may be a point of concern for you paradisians is the fact that your captain appears to binge sleep. He posts 24 hours a day for a couple days and then disappears for a week. What happens if he goes off on one of his sleep benders during the Morgan Cup? Definitely something that would worry me a bit.

Nice eagle, RB!

One thing that may be a point of concern for you paradisians is the fact that your captain appears to binge sleep. He posts 24 hours a day for a couple days and then disappears for a week. What happens if he goes off on one of his sleep benders during the Morgan Cup? Definitely something that would worry me a bit.

Doesn't worry me at all. He'll be ready just like the rest if our team will be ready.

TP Is going to be tough to beat!

Tappin the keg!

Doesn't worry me at all. He'll be ready just like the rest if our team will be ready.

TP Is going to be tough to beat!

Tappin the keg!

Key word there = IF. Not looking good for you guys when you are already doubting the ability of your team to be ready. :D Damn phones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back