The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kelly as the team mom is a great idea. Clearly the only thing lacking in the Team Paradise camp is a good team mom.
I think I'd like to date their team mom then ground all those little pukes.

Spoiler
JUST kidding Ole Gray! You know I love both of you guys!

I could dress OG up like a woman with his pink lipstick and toenail polish. He would make a great team mom!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I think that Yorkum Had some doubts. Though he put DEAD LAST he did not put A Team Name. When you add Team Hacker to it . It fits perfectly...Also upon examining the Shaft that is broken it looks like a Callaway Shaft. Make sure you make 7 more 2 hand out to the Hackers team. It will make for an awesome consolation prize.

You do realize that 4 members of TP are playing Callaway clubs too, right?

I'm the strangest and by far the oddest person here (well other than CG13) so I was just giving you a hard time. It was a great video and the trophy looks awesome, I genuinely want one but I don't want to "earn it" by getting last place if you know what I mean.

No worries bro. You are a friend, and I know it was in fun.

Welcome another Team Paradise supporter wcueb923! Glad to have you on board!

Thank you Glad to be on the winning side.....

I love OG, but his talents are best utilized elsewhere.

OG is a great team Mom, I hear he likes to give out spankings.

Yankem nice video!!!!!!!! Seriously that was hilarious.

Yankem nice video!!!!!!!! Seriously that was hilarious.

I'm surprised you've seen it already, I thought you wouldn't see it for another couple of days MST.

I'm in that weird vortex at the center of MST. I see everything whenever.

Must be all those trees, creating that vortex. We thought you and P4B were lost in your respective forests never to be seen again.

Must be all those trees, creating that vortex. We thought you and P4B were lost in your respective forests never to be seen again.
We have a lot of out of work lumberjacks around here.

Actually we do have some courses with quite a few trees, but you can certainly see that my home course is NOT one of them.

I create vortex's with the spin off the JAWS wedges. I cut down trees with one mighty swing of my 7i.

I create vortex's with the spin off the JAWS wedges. I cut down trees with one mighty swing of my 7i.

I've heard that, you didn't even hit that tree with the sweet spot of your blade 7 iron and it came crashing down.

You're one of my favorite Hacker fans lol. You and that pesky Cook. It's alright I've got something planned just in honor of him.

Thanks buddy. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sweet spots are for UNC grads who supposedly have HOF careers.

I've heard that, you didn't even hit that tree with the sweet spot of your blade 7 iron and it came crashing down.

You're one of my favorite Hacker fans lol. You and that pesky Cook. It's alright I've got something planned just in honor of him.

Uh oh! Bad news for Team Paradise though.

Spoiler
my-pink-midget-says-we-can-t-all-be-winners_design.png

These are the times I don't get Grand Prarie Texans.

Chunky would appreciate all short jokes be left to other threads.

Uh oh! Bad news for Team Paradise though.

Spoiler
my-pink-midget-says-we-can-t-all-be-winners_design.png

I have to admit - everyone involved is practicing a ton to make sure their games are ready for the MC. We have all by now seen the individual trophies and the big cup that was just unveiled.

Now, everyone can't be a winner and everybody can't get a trophy. So, how about these as "consolation prizes" for Team Paradise? Feel terrible that they will leave with nothing expect broken hearts and piss poor morals.

Spoiler
3aeegcke7bdpa1adtk058li51120090714140732229-1-3D-medals-soccer.jpg

Jake, I love how confident you are about winning. Have you ever won in the state of Florida? I'm sure your track record means notha now though. You get to piggy back on another Calloway, that has to feel nice.

Team Awesome is going to bring the pain with humor, good looks, and premiere ball striking.

My brother says you can count to sausage, hehehe (only One-T will get that joke)

Anyone know what the following forum members have in common?

John Biggs
Kevin Dunn
Ryan Belbin
Jason Kunze
Jarret Calloway
Amol Yajnik
Dean DeCrescenzo
Marc Gradillas

They make up the:

Spoiler
216538_127272627347261_127267500681107_200504_4199342_n.jpg

Status