The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you guys might enjoy a little video this morning.

I've decided I'm the Team Mom for the Hacker's Team! My new children are: TC, AHA, DirtyDawg, Coolbreeze, Adwillingham, CG13, JRod, & OEM Kevin.

Yorkem - dude, that is awesome!!! How appropriate and what a creation...priceless my friend!!

Good stuff yorkem!

I've decided I'm the Team Mom for the Hacker's Team! My new children are: TC, AHA, DirtyDawg, Coolbreeze, Adwillingham, CG13, JRod, & OEM Kevin.

I LOVE IT! Can we some orange slices at the turn please?

I was thinking fresh squeezed lemonade, orange slices, cookies, cold towels, etc. on the turn. Just let me know and I'll have Old Gray out there getting it to you.

Please don't let Ole Gray become Team Dad! I can't stand the the thought of a team photo when we are all dressed like bubba watson fron the golf boys video.
Golf-Boys-e1309519172717.jpg

I was thinking fresh squeezed lemonade, orange slices, cookies, cold towels, etc. on the turn. Just let me know and I'll have Old Gray out there getting it to you.

Haha...YES! Since we'll be in Orlando, maybe he should wear a fancy apron set while serving us our goodies. Maybe something like this:

AAAAAlQqBAkAAAAAAHpvYQ.jpg

Dude...that was really creative. I can't believe you made that...or did you

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Love the avatar KB and we couldn't ask for a better team mom.

Support the team that's dedicated. In preparation for TMC I have lost over 35 pounds since April, have completely stopped seeing my mistresses in order to give me more time to hit balls and play, completely mastered three new wedges in the time it takes TC to say he's everybody's friend, and after just two weeks can hit an R11 through a key hole.

In preparation for the FL heat I drive my car with windows up and AC off, while wearing a down jacket, and completely shed two pillowcases full of body hair and using only my will power, grew it back as a moisture wicking material.

And I'm the lazy one.

Kevin
Just catching up on last night's posts, first it looks like you guys had fun, sorry I missed out on that. Secondly, this post from Esox is awesome and a perfect example of why Brock would be better off supporting our team. Paradise baby!

While you are rather strange and odd your work is very nice yorkels. I'm partially saddened that it will be Team Hackers and not us winning something that cool.

Yorkem - dude, that is awesome!!! How appropriate and what a creation...priceless my friend!!

Good stuff yorkem!

Yorkem that is awesome! Great work buddy!!

Thanks guys.

Dude...that was really creative. I can't believe you made that...or did you

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Yes, I made it. I got skills bro...and a whole lot of mistakes in the trash. hehehe.

Yorkem my lefty brother that is AWESOME! Thats very nice of you to make TP such a nice trophy they can all share at home.

Just catching up on last night's posts, first it looks like you guys had fun, sorry I missed out on that. Secondly, this post from Esox is awesome and a perfect example of why Brock would be better off supporting our team. Paradise baby!

While you are rather strange and odd your work is very nice yorkels. I'm partially saddened that it will be Team Hackers and not us winning something that cool.

Really? You're calling me strange and odd? I don't even know where to go with that.

Yorkem! Awesome stuff buddy! Way to go, that trophy is almost too nice for a nasty Parasite. You've got mad skills buddy. Only a TH supporter could be that creative and that blessed with talent.

How cute, Yorkem won last place at the bake off.

Never...I would just pay MaryC or Morgan to make sure that didn't happen.

I think that Yorkum Had some doubts. Though he put DEAD LAST he did not put A Team Name. When you add Team Hacker to it . It fits perfectly...Also upon examining the Shaft that is broken it looks like a Callaway Shaft. Make sure you make 7 more 2 hand out to the Hackers team. It will make for an awesome consolation prize.

Really? You're calling me strange and odd? I don't even know where to go with that.
I'm the strangest and by far the oddest person here (well other than CG13) so I was just giving you a hard time. It was a great video and the trophy looks awesome, I genuinely want one but I don't want to "earn it" by getting last place if you know what I mean.

Never...I would just pay MaryC or Morgan to make sure that didn't happen.

There you go. I could make some "special" cookies for Team Paradise. What do you think?

I think Kelly as the team mom is a great idea. Clearly the only thing lacking in the Team Paradise camp is a good team mom.

Welcome another Team Paradise supporter wcueb923! Glad to have you on board!

I think Kelly as the team mom is a great idea. Clearly the only thing lacking in the Team Paradise camp is a good team mom.

I could dress OG up like a woman with his pink lipstick and toenail polish. He would make a great team mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back