Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

weekend bump, 3 weeks to go!

What are you looking at? You need an 8.5 driver, with a stiffer low launching shaft!

It's hard to even FIND 8.5 drivers anymore haha.. I do agree on the shaft though.. Was kind of pondering the Superast 2.0, but I am obliterating my R9 right now..

It's hard to even FIND 8.5 drivers anymore haha.. I do agree on the shaft though.. Was kind of pondering the Superast 2.0, but I am obliterating my R9 right now..

just buy it, its the price of like 2 pairs of shoes for you

Pick somewhere close to Pittsburgh!

: )

maybe someone up in Cleveland will want to put one together, Im up that way once a month anyhow

My friend from KY is out. Do we need more players? I know some guys that would probably be good for 18 either day.

I won't be able to play both days cuz my daughter is here. I may make it just the 14th instead of the 13th. I'm trying to get it figured out. I'm in one day for sure, I think... LOL

I won't be able to play both days cuz my daughter is here. I may make it just the 14th instead of the 13th. I'm trying to get it figured out. I'm in one day for sure, I think... LOL

Bring her along, TD always needs someone to go into the woods to look for his ball.

show up the first day that way u at least get 36

Pick somewhere close to Pittsburgh!

: )

Eaglesticks would work well. Great course and decently close to Pittsburgh. Not so much for the guys from Cincy and Toledo though. Their Nine Star Package would be awesome - 18 at Eaglesticks and 18 at Longaberger.

ETA: I'm trying to figure out if I can make one of these days. I'm due in Warren and Dayton for work on Friday and was considering just finding a cheap hotel and staying down there through Saturday but I'll have to see.

Eaglesticks would work well. Great course and decently close to Pittsburgh. Not so much for the guys from Cincy and Toledo though. Their Nine Star Package would be awesome - 18 at Eaglesticks and 18 at Longaberger.

ETA: I'm trying to figure out if I can make one of these days. I'm due in Warren and Dayton for work on Friday and was considering just finding a cheap hotel and staying down there through Saturday but I'll have to see.

cool, let me know, Im going to call early next week and see if they will let me lock in the tee times. The 2 courses on Saturday are AWESOME

Marc, you can invite whoever you want, hoping we can get 12 guys foe each round Saturday!

Updated list, if anything has changed let me know

Sat---AM
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin

Sat PM:
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
CG13
MarcW

Last edited:
Mike, I got a friend from Cincy coming, pretty sure he is doing 36 on Sat. His name is Martin and he wants to be paired with me for both rounds, I told him about the "frog" and he says he has to see it for himself.

awesome, I updated the list, the pairing wont be a problem

Mike I'm hoping you guys play 36 on sunday as well. I'm in for sunday but can't saturday. I take my daughter back the next weekend and can't get 2 saturdays off in a row. I only get a 3 week visit this year. I'm going to get her this weekend and am going to play in KY on Saturday morning. Somewhere around Berea. Or Lexington.

well might have to takes Elks Run out of the equation for Saturday, it appears they may be closed. I thought maybe their site was just outdated, but that doesnt appear to be the case....on to plan B

Mike, I'm not going to play Sunday, just Saturday.

Thanks I thought you'd play sunday the 14th. That's the day I can play. BUMMER...

hey old man it's the 7th! :laughing:

Heres plan B...I LOVE plan B

AM Round-The Vinyard $48
http://www.greatparks.org/rec_golf/tv.shtm

PM Round-Legendary Run-$39

http://www.legendaryrungolf.com/golf/proto/legendaryrungolf/

I think the 2 courses are a whole 5 miles apart

I am all for plan B as I have played The Vineyard once and I was really really impressed with it. Just let me know when the tee times are. I don't remember if the vinyard had a driving range to warm up I know thyere was one in New Richmond down the road.

new list

Updated list, if anything has changed let me know

Sat---AM
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin

Sat PM:
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
CG13
bullfrog

I'll be making tee times next week, if they allow me.

I have a few people I can bring along if needed to get to 12

and NO, my sand bagging brother in not one of them

Mikedean, im not sure if you know this or not, but Elks Run is open. They are under new management and have a different website address. They are currently advertising golf all day for $45 during the week and I believe $55 on the weekend. If you are still interested in possibly going to that course the website is www.elksrungc.com

Back