Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
So ive gotten a few emails and texts asking when the next THP Ohio (and surrounding areas) outing will be.

Thinking of Sat/Sun August 13th and 14th.

This gives us plenty of time to plan and for people to lock in the date. Hopefully its late enough in the year to miss out on some of the summer weddings (the popular reason people couldnt come last weekend).

Id be willing to throw it together down this way if enough people were interested. The good thing about living here is that there are a TON of solid courses between Dayton and Cincy. From the feedback Ive gotten thus far, the courses were enjoyable and priced for the budget friendly.

So just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest??? If we can get a bigger turnout, we can do a lot more with the 4 person teams which seemed to be the most fun for all.

Let me know, as you guys now know, Im pretty much up for anything....

Courses Updated for Sat:

AM-Legendary Run--$55
http://www.legendaryrungolf.com/golf...golf/index.htm

PM-Elks Run-$39 (in my honest opinion, this Greg Norman course is one of the best public courses in Ohio)
http://www.elksrun.com/golf/proto/elksrun/index.htm

Last edited:
I can most likely play that sunday, cant play Sat as I will be flying back to CVG from a bachelor party in LAS :angel:

I can most likely play that sunday, cant play Sat as I will be flying back to CVG from a bachelor party in LAS :angel:

Darn weddings in the way again lol sounds good

i will probably make this one, gonna try my hardest.

awesome, should have a nice group of guys that are going to Orlando there too!

should be a great time, 2.5 hour drive for me at least, isnt to bad, could leave here really early get there in 2-3 hours play a round or 2 leave and be home by a decent hour.

I might be able to play- Morgan cup I fly out earlymonday the 15th. So I might be out Sunday.

I should be able to play

I might be able to play- Morgan cup I fly out earlymonday the 15th. So I might be out Sunday.

a nice little tune-up for ya

Updated first thread with running total of possible people playing, if something is wrong on it, let me know

I should be able to jump in on this one too! I just have to check and see. Shouldn't be a problem tho. I will let Danny P. know also. So count me in. If he can't make it, I will try to play all the rounds. So count me in fella's. Hopefully I can keep my scores down this time.

I should be able to jump in on this one too! I just have to check and see. Shouldn't be a problem tho. I will let Danny P. know also. So count me in. If he can't make it, I will try to play all the rounds. So count me in fella's. Hopefully I can keep my scores down this time.

awesome, we'll have to share a cart for sure this time!

Rock On!

It will be nice playing a different course for once fellas, i have a unlimited pass at my home course so i never really play different courses, my home course is uber narrow so if your driver is just a little off your screwed lol.

yeah I will pick us some winners again, I think everyone really enjoyed the courses last time

You know I'm in. Wouldn't mind playing the Elks again, or even Pipestone. But would like to try some new courses also.
Thanks for putting this together Mike, we really appreciate it :drinks:

You know I'm in. Wouldn't mind playing the Elks again, or even Pipestone. But would like to try some new courses also.
Thanks for putting this together Mike, we really appreciate it :drinks:

yeah I'll see what I can do about the Elks, with it being "summer" im not sure, but the place is usually empty at twilight so if I told them we have 12 guys, im sure they wouldnt mind

Well damn, I'm out. That's the weekend of the Columbus Amateur tourney.
We'll get together another time I'm sure.

yeah I'll see what I can do about the Elks, with it being "summer" im not sure, but the place is usually empty at twilight so if I told them we have 12 guys, im sure they wouldnt mind

Do you have to be an Elks member to tee off there early in the morning?

I don't know yet if I'm in for both days or not but definitely one for sure. I will look at my schedule and see where the weekend falls.

Do you have to be an Elks member to tee off there early in the morning?

I don't know yet if I'm in for both days or not but definitely one for sure. I will look at my schedule and see where the weekend falls.

I think you have to pay for a golf membership for thier to be able to tee off early. Yeah keep me posted on when you think you can come and I'll update the post accordingly!

weekend bump, lets get this thing going!

sunday bumparoo

much appreciated, going to start looking at courses this week at work to help pass time til the Burner 2.0 announcement lol

Back