What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live a block away from a Greek church and they have an awesome festival every year. Missed it last year for the outing. The year before I saw a guy headplant from a standing position without any warning.

I'm drinking a mixture of Leinenkugel Summer Shandy and Keith Stone Light this evening. And yes, I googled the spelling of Leinenkugel.

Wow that is brutal, I feel bad for your coworkers tommorrow.

Wow that is brutal, I feel bad for your coworkers tommorrow.

Don't cry for them, they are already dead.

Name the show I stole that from and you win a warm Keith Stone light.

I`m drinking a rye press, sans rye.

Sounds deliciously bland!

Yep, not in the mood for any alcohol tonight. Just some water, and maybe later if I`m good, some OJ.

Fine, you hoosers. I'll drink my Keith Stone light myself.

The answer is:

The Simpsons. It was Barney's movie at the film festival. He actually said, "Don't cry for me, I'm already dead."

Honey jackdanny and ginger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm drinking some sh!t I can't spell. It's effin good you mother effin hackers .

Paradisians rule bioches

--
tapatalk

I'm drinking some sh!t I can't spell. It's effin good you mother effin hackers .

Paradisians rule bioches

--
tapatalk

Might be time to dial it back a little!

I could drink an entire gallon of it... It's one of my favourite things to be refreshed with!!

Wait no.. Litre.

There you go, litre. I always have a can or 8 in the fridge, they are huge and only $0.99 each!

Smirnoff Ice

Luksusowa with cranberry and water.

I knew I would take a few gut punches with my answer. I guess I drink what tastes good (to me).

LOL, man its all good, I like having drinks like those from time to time. At my father in laws birthday party the other night, I had a Palm Bay cooler of some kind and it was delicious.

Now i am drinking the Carlsberg beer.

220px-Carlsberg_beer.jpg

coffee

Morning cup of coffee.

Hot black coffee.

water...had a lively night last night :beat-up:

got another one tonight.. :beat-up: :beat-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back