Not open for further replies.

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Two rules:

1. Alcohol only.
2. It has to be the glass next to you or in your hand. Okay, it can be in a bottle if it's beer. But drinking as of "right this minute."

Roaring Meg 2006 Pinot Noir. I'm not terribly impressed, but it was a hand-me-down from FIL, so I can't complain about the price.

424.jpg

Just 6 though. I have a lot to do tomorrow so I don't need a fuzzy head.

I don't like your rules & since we have minors on this site they should be able to post also. I will defy you & state that I have a bottle of berry flavored Propel water right now.

Have only drank alcohol once since february & that was 2 shots of Capt Morgans Tattoo spiced rum. Was told by my Dr no more drinking for now.

Nice thread Claire, it might help us explain some things better.

Im drinking a Hinano right now. A Tahitian Lager.

I don't like your rules & since we have minors on this site they should be able to post also. I will defy you & state that I have a bottle of berry flavored Propel water right now.

Have only drank alcohol once since february & that was 2 shots of Capt Morgans Tattoo spiced rum. Was told by my Dr no more drinking for now.

LMAO Dyna

1. Fine, sweetie--start your own thread.
2. We have threads with disclaimers about adult content. We know how to deal with it.
3. When we let the minors in, it all devolves into energy drinks. No thank you.

I need another glass...

Energy drinks are all hype & no substance, folks that claim they work are getting the placebo effect & are easily affected by marketing claims.

Drank a 4 pack of Red Bull & fell asleep even though my stomach was churning from the nasty stuff. Have tried Amp, Rockstar & even those ridiculous little bottles of 5 hr Energy they sell at Walmart...all crap.

Johnny Walker Red label and water

Wild Turkey rare breed on the rocks.

Yuengling straight from the can!

I miss Yuengling! (although not from a can) Can't get it in New England, but I bring some up every time I visit the folks.

Last night we had some friends over and had two bottles of wine.

Marietta Old Vine Zin - One of the best cheap Zins out there. I love this stuff. It is NV

Kosta Browne - 2006 Sonoma. Very good, but not really ready yet.

Last night we had some friends over and had two bottles of wine.

Marietta Old Vine Zin - One of the best cheap Zins out there. I love this stuff. It is NV

Kosta Browne - 2006 Sonoma. Very good, but not really ready yet.

what he said.

Miller High Life.

Arnold Palmer Lite (lemonaide/iced tea)

[YOUTUBE]bEtBKJ6J1Kc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NAmYzFtm2HY[/YOUTUBE]
I love the High Life commercials. Last year the, "High Life delivery guy" was at one of the Badger football games and that guy is sooo funny.
Around here they play some pretty funny High Life radio commercials too. Its basically like that High Life guy has a radio call-in show where people can call and ask him if they are living the High Life.
In one of them, this snobbish sounding guy calls in, complaining about some, "ruffians" on the back 9 drinking beers and taking their sweet time. The High Life guy replies, "listen here ascot, the High Life dont run on pocket watch time! Stick that in your cumberbun and smoke it!" LOL

Roger Champault Sancerre. The bottle doesn't even have a year on it, and it wasn't refrigerated. I normally like Sancerre, but this isn't doing it. It was just the only open bottle in the house (hic).

For Saturday's BYOB, I already put this in the refrigerator:

australianpair.jpg

Orange Powerade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back