Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

Are you guys receiving via UPS?

Tmex, get us some Razr Hawk coverage stat! I'm jones'in bro.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

TC,
Skim alert: are you still waiting on your woods or did I overlook it. Curious to see what you will be rockin at the MC.

TC,
Skim alert: are you still waiting on your woods or did I overlook it. Curious to see what you will be rockin at the MC.

They will be left handed and his sig is updated. He has not received them though.

TC,

Still waiting buddy.

I ordered the Razr Hawk driver, the Razr Hawk 3wood, and the Razr X 21* (3) hybrid. Pretty pumped about them dude, pretty pumped!

With some help from the local tv station...My next unboxing.

[YOUTUBE]Ud4C9-aakjM[/YOUTUBE]

lmao I just watched this again but with the volume louder, I caught that last part this time. hahahaha. Mmhmm. And theres also a "thats what she said" in there too, classic!

They will be left handed and his sig is updated. He has not received them though.

Thanks, CB. If my brain was even remotely close to working at 100%, I may have thought to check the sig, however, is not.

Still waiting buddy.

I ordered the Razr Hawk driver, the Razr Hawk 3wood, and the Razr X 21* (3) hybrid. Pretty pumped about them dude, pretty pumped!

Thanks, TC. Looking forward to your thoughts on that hybrid. Me and the Nike Machspeed 18 degree are fighting right now...

Thanks, TC. Looking forward to your thoughts on that hybrid. Me and the Nike Machspeed 18 degree are fighting right now...

Bummer! Is it going left on you? I wonder if the shaft isn't stiff enough? I'm very intrigued about the hybrid. I'll be sure to let you and everyone else know how it works.

Bummer! Is it going left on you? I wonder if the shaft isn't stiff enough? I'm very intrigued about the hybrid. I'll be sure to let you and everyone else know how it works.

Yep-going left on me big time and I think you nailed it. When I choke down and/or try to slow down my swing speed bad things happen to my swing. May try cutting it down.

Yoccos, cool video. I like to see you embracing your inner Telemundo. Let us know how you hit those sweet-looking clubs!

Glad you liked it. Ill let you know my friend if I do need that!

Grazie per il video Grande, Yoccos. Se avete bisogno di un video tradotto in italiano, fatemelo sapere.

hahahahah, I'm glad you caught those things lol.

lmao I just watched this again but with the volume louder, I caught that last part this time. hahahaha. Mmhmm. And theres also a "thats what she said" in there too, classic!

Hit that hybrid. It's a good one. The shaft is really light.

TC has a way of explaining things and I can't wait to hear what he thinks either. I'm very interested on his thoughts about how it performs to be honest.

Sorry dude.

Another sad day in the land of Corn.

Thanks Captain. I'm uploading a video as we speak for the initial feedback.

Yoccos, cool video. I like to see you embracing your inner Telemundo. Let us know how you hit those sweet-looking clubs!

First Initial Thoughts:

[YOUTUBE]0s60JObZTRc[/YOUTUBE]

Drive time with Yoccos is always a lot of fun. Nice initial thoughts buddy. The 3wood will come around, I'm certain of it.

Thanks TC, it was a little long of a video but I spent a lot of time with each club. I'm certain it will too. Just need some time is all.

That Driver is money.

Drive time with Yoccos is always a lot of fun. Nice initial thoughts buddy. The 3wood will come around, I'm certain of it.

Still waiting buddy.

Question if you don't mind: What made you go with the Fubuki and the Whiteboard? Just curious as seem to recall you not getting along well with Mitsiu shafts in the past.

Nice thoughts Tmex. The 3 wood will come around quickly, though I didn't realize how low of a launch it was before. Given the lower launch and the run out are you worried at all about water traps/forced carries with the driver and 3 wood? I haven't looked at the Reunion course layout but I hear most Flordia courses are kind of wet. Just wondering if you think the club change is going to require different shot selection for you.

Thanks man. I may look at a higher ballflight type shaft. I think the lower flight could help if it's windy but I think I still get a pretty good amount of distance carry wise. I'll be able to get a good read on the Par 5's this weekend. I plan on going for them all haha. Only way Ill know.

Question if you don't mind: What made you go with the Fubuki and the Whiteboard? Just curious as seem to recall you not getting along well with Mitsiu shafts in the past.

Nice thoughts Tmex. The 3 wood will come around quickly, though I didn't realize how low of a launch it was before. Given the lower launch and the run out are you worried at all about water traps/forced carries with the driver and 3 wood? I haven't looked at the Reunion course layout but I hear most Flordia courses are kind of wet. Just wondering if you think the club change is going to require different shot selection for you.

I went with the Fubuki b/c it's what I've been playing in my R11. I chose the Whiteboard 73 b/c it's the closest shaft as far as characteristics go to the Miyazaki Black 72 that I love.

However, I need to update my signature b/c these aren't the shafts I'm going to be playing during the MC.

just returned from vacation and found not 1, but 2 Callaway boxes on my porch. I'm going to head to the range now because I have our courses club championship tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be a Razr Hawk in the bag for it:alien:

just returned from vacation and found not 1, but 2 Callaway boxes on my porch. I'm going to head to the range now because I have our courses club championship tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be a Razr Hawk in the bag for it:alien:

You finally broke out of colonel's dungeon...Wow!
Of course you dont know what any of that means, but after you read about 250 pages, you will be all caught up.
And for once, I would say, its not worth skimming. Some good stuff in there.

Of course you dont know what any of that means, but after you read about 250 pages, you will be all caught up.

i tried reading some while I was gone, but doing it on the phone wasn't the best
I did see some JB videos and the ones I saw were hilarious
as I write this there is a big crash of thunder and now it's down-poring. I guess that cancels the range video and practice
I will take some pics and post them shortly

Glad to have you back buddy and I'm glad you had some gear waiting for you. Are you walking funny?

WOW, we got a post from one more paradouche! And now he's gone.

Back