Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for all the information and pictures of the Morgan Cup staffers from Callaway and their drivers, FW Woods and Hybrids. You will be able to get reviews and ask questions regarding any of the metal woods in the Callaway line.

You will be able to follow along with their thoughts and findings as they make their journey to the Morgan Cup. Lots of preparation stuff in here.

Please keep this thread clean until the staff gets their equipment and starts posting. Thanks.

First of Many.... Just a little intro. I'll dive deeper into the performance later tonight.

[YOUTUBE]Tuzs4QhUnY0[/YOUTUBE]

First of Many.... Just a little intro. I'll dive deeper into the performance later tonight.

Great video man, I have been waiting for this day for weeks! Why does my UPS guy not show up until 4 PM!

Congratulations guys on starting to receive these...I know it's been a long wait.

nice buddy!! Where is the head cover?

Well done TMex! Loved the explaination as to why you went with what you did. You sir, have been great when it comes to unboxings and feedback. I'm pretty pumped to have you involved in this, even though you're a bit serious and intense at times.

Well done TMex! Loved the explaination as to why you went with what you did. You sir, have been great when it comes to unboxings and feedback. I'm pretty pumped to have you involved in this, even though you're a bit serious and intense at times.

+1, I think you're a perfect example of what this is all about. Well done buddy.

Great video yoccos! i have been looking forward to this thread to see what new toys all you guys are getting.

Great video Yoc. Thanks for the explanation on why you chose the Tour version and why a fitting is important. Looking forward to your feedback on these new woods from Callaway.

Thanks man! I know the other parts will come soon. I'm excited to get this one out. I recently took the M1 out to play with my old 3w to get back into the groove. This one should be longer and more accurate for me. I still might change the shaft to something that has a little higher ballflight (but keeps the spin down).

Great video yoccos! i have been looking forward to this thread to see what new toys all you guys are getting.

Thanks guy! This is just beyond fun right now.

+1, I think you're a perfect example of what this is all about. Well done buddy.

Thanks dude. I'm usually pretty intense but the angelic light in the background put me in a better mood. I really can't wait to get this out on the range tonight.

Hahahahaha. Well see what had happen was... There may have been just a little happenings with that.

nice buddy!! Where is the head cover?

It has been. It will give me time to get used to this club for sure though.

Congratulations guys on starting to receive these...I know it's been a long wait.

Hahahaha, he scared me to be honest. It was about 6pm ish my time and I was getting ready to log back into work.

Great video man, I have been waiting for this day for weeks! Why does my UPS guy not show up until 4 PM!

Thanks Cap!!! This is a perfect example of getting gear to fit the swing. I mean I could change my swing but I hit my woods/hybrids really well and don't want to mess with it.

Great video Yoc. Thanks for the explanation on why you chose the Tour version and why a fitting is important. Looking forward to your feedback on these new woods from Callaway.

Great video Yoccos!!! I look forward to see what everyone will be using in a couple of weeks. Kudos on the explanation as well!

Good to hear that you fellas are gonna start to get these in. Love the Barbara Walters filter too Yoccos.

Great video buddy, loved the explanation as to why you got the tour model and the beginning was great. We all knew Yoccos would start to get his woods first though, because in the MST its like Friday afternoon.

Thanks man! I figured it was good to get off my chest haha. Plus I really liked this off the deck. More hybrid like for me.

Great video Yoccos!!! I look forward to see what everyone will be using in a couple of weeks. Kudos on the explanation as well!

Thanks man! WaWa is an inspiration.

Good to hear that you fellas are gonna start to get these in. Love the Barbara Walters filter too Yoccos.

Thanks guy! Wanted to get this out there. I've got some interesting tests for performance.

I love the Tour Model. It's pretty forgiving too. More what I'm used to FW wise.

Great video buddy, loved the explanation as to why you got the tour model and the beginning was great. We all knew Yoccos would start to get his woods first though, because in the MST its like Friday afternoon.

Nice vid Tmex. Wa wa has a glowing smile of approval somewhere right now

the UPS guy just drove by. this makes me sad.

the UPS guy just drove by. this makes me sad.

Dammitt dude! I saw you bump this thread and I got excited. Silly me.

Yah I wasn't blessed with patience, sorry for the false bumpage.

Nice vid TMex. Cool hat btw lol. I just got a little text from the casa de OEM and it appears a few items have arrived. Thats right a few. See for yourself.

cc11a50b.jpg

To a man there isnt anything better then a new Callaway golf club and ribeye steaks from Omaha steaks.

Classic Video....simply classic

Back