Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

Lucky TMexican!! Looking to hear how you like the driver and hybrids

Tapping my way down the highway

So Yoccos now has everything and TC, and Jrod haven't gotten a single thing. Seems weird, but I'm stocked for you Tmex.

Let's hope everybody gets all their gear this coming week. I'm sure we're all stoked to put it in play.

Kevin

Let's hope everybody gets all their gear this coming week. I'm sure we're all stoked to put it in play.

Kevin

Indeed.

I'm all Razr'd out guys! Last week I bought Razr X combo set, 3h, 4h, 5-PW. Yesterday I bought the Razr Hawk 10.5 Draw Driver and Razr Hawk 3 wood. I'm loving them all!

Yeah does seem odd. Not sure what the thinking is there....

It seems as though the company really cant win here. First they waited for everybody's equipment to be built and shipped together. Then THP was told that the participants thought that was not right and they should ship as stuff was ready. Now they ship as stuff is ready and thats not right either. I know we all want our gear and want it quickly, but lets not forget how it was originally planned which was get the equipment as you arrive that weekend.

just returned from vacation and found not 1, but 2 Callaway boxes on my porch. I'm going to head to the range now because I have our courses club championship tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be a Razr Hawk in the bag for it:alien:
Welcome back ddec. There are hundreds of emails in your inbox and I am eagerly awaiting your response/s, almost as much as I am excited to hear what you think of the new clubs.

Well done yoccos! Great initial feedback.

I'm all Razr'd out guys! Last week I bought Razr X combo set, 3h, 4h, 5-PW. Yesterday I bought the Razr Hawk 10.5 Draw Driver and Razr Hawk 3 wood. I'm loving them all!

Thats awesome man. Love the Razr Hawk love. Been able to get them out yet?

So Yoccos now has everything and TC, and Jrod haven't gotten a single thing. Seems weird, but I'm stocked for you Tmex.

They needed to handicap us from the rest of the field. It's ok, were just that good.

I kind of agree, but with this much variation, why wouldnt they get all the participants stuff ready, then ship it. Treat it as a team basis not an individual basis, then people wouldnt slip through the cracks.

Send the drivers in waves, woods in waves, irons in waves.

It seems as though the company really cant win here. First they waited for everybody's equipment to be built and shipped together. Then THP was told that the participants thought that was not right and they should ship as stuff was ready. Now they ship as stuff is ready and thats not right either. I know we all want our gear and want it quickly, but lets not forget how it was originally planned which was get the equipment as you arrive that weekend.

I kind of agree, but with this much variation, why wouldnt they get all the participants stuff ready, then ship it. Treat it as a team basis not an individual basis, then people wouldnt slip through the cracks.

Send the drivers in waves, woods in waves, irons in waves.

That is what they did previously!
People said "why wait, ship as things are ready".
So the company does that this time
Its truly a lose/lose situation.

Oh, Im sorry. I thought you send they were going to all the stuff at once, rather than individual categories at once. I dont see it as a lose/lose situation for the company to be honest. But they do control the outflow.

That is what they did previously!
People said "why wait, ship as things are ready".
So the company does that this time
Its truly a lose/lose situation.

Oh, Im sorry. I thought you send they were going to all the stuff at once, rather than individual categories at once. I dont see it as a lose/lose situation for the company to be honest. But they do control the outflow.

Its a lose lose for them based on response. Their were complaints when people had to wait for everything to be built and ship at once. Now there are complaints when they ship as things are ready. Lose lose as in no matter what they do, they cannot please everybody.

You learn lessons in all of this and one is that sometimes your original plan might be the best option, so the entire thing is about excitement, not "mine's not here" because it is not supposed to be.

exciting stuff fellas! yoccos is bringing it, in two languages. hahaa

welcome back ddec. good luck in your championship.

People are excited to get their equipment and start preparing with it. That's also one side to this whole thing. I don't think anyone is trying to say anything or have an agenda. People are excited to use and get used to the OEM's equipment. Just like the guys on the other OEM involved I'm this.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Well, I understand why I'm still waiting on stuff but it doesn't mean I'm not anxious. I'm not going to be upset about it by any means and I know it will be here when it is. I just wish I had it so I could be talking about it, making videos, taking pictures and representing it for my sponsor. It is what it is. I understand JB's side of things completely and I also can understand guys like Kmac's side of things. We're just excited and wanting to give back to a company who's given so much to us. At least, that's my take on things.

I think we should keep this thread about the metal woods, which I think are going to be phenomenal.

For those that have spent some time with the Razr Hawk hybrids, can you do some comparisons to some others that are similar in terms of feel and performance.

For those that have spent some time with the Razr Hawk hybrids, can you do some comparisons to some others that are similar in terms of feel and performance.

Great question, I look forward to some feedback on this as well. I have not hit the Razr X hybrids at all. So some feedback would be great.

I don't have tons of experience with them other than demo day and some range time the other day...hitting off mats. I will say that these first off are awesome at address. They get the ball up quickly and I find that it has to be one of the straightest hybrids out there. I was easily hitting my 4 to the 200 yard mark. I want to try them out of some rough though. They are a low profile so if teeing it up I will have to remember to tee it low

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I wish I'd known that there were complaints about the way they shipped the gear the first time our I would have never made a comment. My bad, I was in no way trying to disparage Callaway, it just seemed an odd way of shipping without knowing the back story.

JB, I've hit they RazrX hybrids and the only hybrid they remind me of is the 09 Burner models. More of a small fairway wood, than hybrid shape and they get the ball up really quickly. The first time I hit them, thats the hybrid I first thought of.

Thats awesome man. Love the Razr Hawk love. Been able to get them out yet?
Only to the range. I bought them from a local retailer that has a 60 day return for full credit deal going. I returned my Diablo Octane for the Razr Hawk. I felt I had more control with the RH. At my local range I was hitting the back fence after 1 bounce, the fence is 240.

I don't have tons of experience with them other than demo day and some range time the other day...hitting off mats. I will say that these first off are awesome at address. They get the ball up quickly and I find that it has to be one of the straightest hybrids out there. I was easily hitting my 4 to the 200 yard mark. I want to try them out of some rough though. They are a low profile so if teeing it up I will have to remember to tee it low

I wish I'd known that there were complaints about the way they shipped the gear the first time our I would have never made a comment. My bad, I was in no way trying to disparage Callaway, it just seemed an odd way of shipping without knowing the back story.

JB, I've hit they RazrX hybrids and the only hybrid they remind me of is the 09 Burner models. More of a small fairway wood, than hybrid shape and they get the ball up really quickly. The first time I hit them, thats the hybrid I first thought of.

Thanks guys. Im hoping more like DST Launcher than Rescue 09. But we will see soon enough I think. Looking forward to feedback from everybody.

Good question JB. I spent a lot of time with the 3h yesterday and recieved the other 2 when I got home. I'm a hybrid guy. They're extremely light. Not a bad thing at al. They have a metal ish sound at impact.

Probably the most forgiving hybrid I've ever come across. They go really high. I'm used to a C Kua type shaft and these definitely feel like they kick more if that makes sense.

For me these feel more like the Superlaunch just smaller and I like that. I feel like at address I'm hitting a hybrid and not a small FW.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Im hoping more like DST Launcher than Rescue 09. But we will see soon enough I think. Looking forward to feedback from everybody.

Def like the dst launcher. Prob the best thing to compare it to

Back