Forum Testing Signup - Blind Golf Ball Testing

Outstanding group of testers!!! Looking forward to following this one...will be very interesting.

Congrats all that were selected.

Looking forward to your thoughts and ultimately finding out what the ball is

Nice! Thanks to THP and the mystery company for letting me test these out. Looking forward to giving some honest feedback on them.

Congrats to everyone selected! Testing golf balls is a ton of fun!

Nice! Thanks to THP and the mystery company for letting me test these out. Looking forward to giving some honest feedback on them.

Please tell me you are going to give this ball a try with the Marumun driver you are working with.

Congrats to the testers!

congrats everyone! I can't wait to start hearing your thoughts on this ball, and then to find out what it is!

congrats testers!

Please tell me you are going to give this ball a try with the Marumun driver you are working with.

I will wait to hit the monitor until they come so I can get some numbers all the way around ;)

Good luck guys can't wait to hear what you have to say. Great opportunity for THP members.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Thank you to THP and 'Company X' for letting me test these out....really looking forward to seeing what these can do. I'm sure I'll be able to get some additional feedback beyond my own from other players I play with as well!

Congrats to all the testers! I can't wait to see what you find.

Wow! All Star line up of testers right there. Fantastic. Congrats to those selected.

Wow, I didn't expect to get picked for this with so many entries! I'm looking forward to testing these balls out and giving them a good run during the late summer and early fall up here in New England. I hope that some of the feedback that all of the testers will provide can help some people learn more about this golf ball.

Congrats testers looking forward to the results.

GL testers, can't wait to follow this, will be interesting to read the reviews then find out what ball it is later on.

congrats testers!

Thank You Thank You Thank You THP and MYSTERY BALL MAKER! It is an honor to have been chosen to test your balls! No pun intended. I will do my best to give my feedback on how it performs for me. I will make sure to mark them with my "RIP IT" Frog so they won't get lost or stolen. :thankyou:

congrats to those selected

I think it would be cool for people to mark the balls with THP or the website address and then the word "tester".

I think it would be cool for people to mark the balls with THP or the website address and then the word "tester".

that would be a great touch

WOW Awesome. Thanks to THP and company X for the opportunity. This is my first selection for antything here and will do my best to produce a good test report.
Thanks again.

Back