WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Apparently to Tiger, mud ball is synonymous with "I hit a really really crappy 9 iron shot."

At least he is calm, so far.

I am watching from my computer and they just did an interview with Paddy (a prerecorded one) and one of the questions was who his dream 4some would be and he said Hugh Hefner as long as he brought his entourage. I loved that answer. I loved seeing such personality from him.

lmao what a great answer.

Ryo got robbed, that putt should have dropped

Ugh. Now that chip WAS a travesty. unless the greens are rolling 29.2 on the stimp. I don't think they are.

Wow DJ! Nice shot into the green there.

And now we get to watch Tiger read putts.

Great putt though, good par save.

Ugh. Now that chip WAS a travesty. unless the greens are rolling 29.2 on the stimp. I don't think they are.

Actually JR, it wasnt. He had to make sure he got it to the hole based on his putt coming back. It was easier to make the putt by going past than it was leaving it short.

DJ just unbelievable distance, with the elevation changes, we may see some real bombs out there from him.

Nice par save there from Tiger.

Actually JR, it wasnt. He had to make sure he got it to the hole based on his putt coming back. It was easier to make the putt by going past than it was leaving it short.

Okay, that makes sense. My lack of course management skill shows.

I am watching from my computer and they just did an interview with Paddy (a prerecorded one) and one of the questions was who his dream 4some would be and he said Hugh Hefner as long as he brought his entourage. I loved that answer. I loved seeing such personality from him.

that is a fantastic response.

Where online are folks watching this?

Stricker doing nicely as well. His card reads like a high school geometry lesson.

DJ capitalizes on a great shot to start off birdie birdie. Not bad.

Thanks Smalls!

Great approach from an iffy lie by TW. He and DC should have shots at birdie.

Beautiful putt by Ryo.

Paddy's suntan on his right arm will be brutal.

You're welcome, it was a few pages back but I thought I saw it somewhere!

Missed chance for Tiger and Darren.

You're welcoe, it was a few pages back but I thought I saw it somewhere!

Doesn't work at my office. :sad:

I'll just have to read the updates from everyone and watch shot tracker.

Very, very nice shot by Tiger. He looked dejected the entire time...

just started watching and tiger hit a great shot on that par 3, swing looked good on that one shot i have seen.

just started watching and tiger hit a great shot on that par 3, swing looked good on that one shot i have seen.

Swing has looked great, results have been decent, but not great until now.

DC bogies, lets see if TW can birdie.

DJ really needs to get his putter working. Nobody seems to leave more strokes out on the course than him on the green.

Back