WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Another good shot for Tiger. Playing well this 9.

I think he just has swampbutt. Happens to the best (and worst) of us.

The firewall is down for lunch and I saw him tee off on the 12th on pga.com. Not cool what is going on back there.

DJ's pants look like shower curtains in the sunlight lol..

LOL, that's it, I could not tell what they looked like, shower curtains is perfect.

It's weird that they don't let anybody else play when Tiger's out there.

About freaking time they showed a little Rickie.

Lol golf channel. When they were showing his profile they spelt his name wrong. Hahahahahahaha

just seeing tiger on Live@ coverage and I like the new shoes he's wearing except the little black strip on the toe. Thinking I like the black pair better.

They (PGA Facebook) didn't delete my comment after all. I didn't have it set to recent posts.

Putting with a broomstick or not, Adam Scott is hitting some great golf shots and making the putts.

Tiger is in the left rough again. Might Have a decent shot at it though.

I hate Tiger's shoes.. A lot.. They look completely out of place.

Me too. Some might call me a bit of a shoe person, and I have been known to have a pair of shoes or two and these I just dont like.

Me too. Some might call me a bit of a shoe person, and I have been known to have a pair of shoes or two and these I just dont like.

I like the concept. Maybe they will look nicer if they ever release them.

I like the concept. Maybe they will look nicer if they ever release them.

You dont create this kind of buzz without plan on releasing them. They will be released.

I hope so, I really like the look for some reason.

You dont create this kind of buzz without plan on releasing them. They will be released.

Eh. Okay shot by Tiger I guess. Should make par.

hahaha one birds eye view of Laird going to -5 after draining a long putt..

Well done "The Tiger Channel"... Thanks for taking a break to show a player who is 3 strokes ahead of Tiger.

Would they look better in black? I thought from the little I was able to see online he had the white ones on.

Those shoes look terrible. I thought they were velcro new balance shoes at first.

Would they look better in black? I thought from the little I was able to see online he had the white ones on.

Not to me. I think its a horrible design.

Eww. Bunker bound for Tiger.

The black ones were posted here in another thread over the last few days. The toe design makes these look terrible.

Insert black part on the toe and it looks like these...

thumb2.php

Back