The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, JB was right. I did study his swing videos and well....I am now coming back here humbly as I ask him to help me with something. I didn't want to take this to the course yet until I have it mastered so this was done in my backyard. JB, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

[video=youtube;Ser6i-fDVa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ser6i-fDVa4[/video]

lmao when you fell and the club flew into the fence i about lost it lol !!

I got an exclusive one-on-one with Puttin4triples about JB's round today and his thoughts on his match up.

[video=youtube;zt-DuCTbTUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt-DuCTbTUA[/video]

..."im thinking youre captain set you up.." LOL!!

that was hilarious

Those are cool dude, I don't even care where you live. A long piece of hair right in the back of your head, seriously? Awesome.

I just struck TRIPLE GOLD with this one, nice shaved dome, SWEET rat tail....AND a midget. Awesome....

midgitrat.jpg

You won't be this cool though JB...nobody is this cool.

dude yoccos is staring at the midget like WTF is that

dude yoccos is staring at the midget like WTF is that

haha bird you hit the jackpot for sure with that pic

Dude, I laughed!!!! I don't myself that serious :)

I know I'm not supposed to think stuff from your team is funny, but I cannot stop laughing right now. Nice one.

Sorry Yoc, it's just funny.

Dude, I laughed!!!! I don't myself that serious :)
I heard that. I am the same way, if I tried to take myself serious I'd be picked apart by all these people talking about my funny accent, my bald head, by moobs, the fact that the 1 tree on my golf course isn't very big. Gotta have fun even at our own expense sometimes.

I heard that. I am the same way, if I tried to take myself serious I'd be picked apart by all these people talking about my funny accent, my bald head, by moobs, the fact that the 1 tree on my golf course isn't very big. Gotta have fun even at our own expense sometimes.

Spoken like a true Team Hacker member. Good stuff buddy.

you disappoint me with your non-serious attitude! I bet you are the mole too

you disappoint me with your non-serious attitude! I bet you are the mole too
It's just a front dude, I'm trying to lull these guys into thinking I'm cool but then I'm going to freak out on them when we get under a week away.

Incredible_hulk.jpg

Exactly bro. I feel the same. Can we have a beer at the condo? It'll be like Jersey Shore but way cooler.

Stop trying to steal our team members.

Spoken like a true Team Hacker member. Good stuff buddy.

I like this picture. Reminds me of Ary when he gets angry.

It's just a front dude, I'm trying to lull these guys into thinking I'm cool but then I'm going to freak out on them when we get under a week away.

Incredible_hulk.jpg

I'm still really happy you guys decided to join our team. You fit in much better with the Hackers.

Understandable! I mean you are Mr. Effin Bird

Incredible_hulk.jpg

I'm sure there will be some beer at the condo!
Don't get Ary mad, it's worse than the hulk

Exactly bro. I feel the same. Can we have a beer at the condo? It'll be like Jersey Shore but way cooler.

I like this picture. Reminds me of Ary when he gets angry.

What was the offer????

Unfortunately it was a bridges type of offer, so it contained a lot of prollys, cuz, lolz, lol and squirrels. We have forensic capologists going over it now to see if we can help, because we feel bad for them being stuck over there.

I love capologists. They perculate with the best of them.

I hit some balls last night dude! I have to say, I don't know a whole lot about your game but I think you should give that Razr Hawk Tour a spin. We're practically the same golfer. Except for the long game, iron game, short game and putting.

Unfortunately it was a bridges type of offer, so it contained a lot of prollys, cuz, lolz, lol and squirrels. We have forensic capologists going over it now to see if we can help, because we feel bad for them being stuck over there.

I love capologists. They perculate with the best of them.

I hit some balls last night dude! I have to say, I don't know a whole lot about your game but I think you should give that Razr Hawk Tour a spin. We're practically the same golfer. Except for the long game, iron game, short game and putting.

that made me laugh

I was thinking about the amazing duo of The Belbs and The Colonel and found out that they b/c they are both so HUGE and so AWESOME and so SUPER, that they signed a deal with a television network for their next show.

Here's the preview:

Don't get Ary mad, it's worse than the hulk

Yeah, it's pretty bad when I get mad, which basically happens every time I drive in Boston.

I was thinking about the amazing duo of The Belbs and The Colonel and found out that they b/c they are both so HUGE and so AWESOME and so SUPER, that they signed a deal with a television network for their next show.

Here's the preview:

Hey, how did you get a hold of that? Gosh darn Paradise mole is at it again!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back