The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a hay field, but it's our little hay field and we like it. I did get stuck behind the tree once, makes for a tough shot.

Jake, do your neighbors have a "For Sale" sign up in their yard? With all the Captain Intensity stuff and now the new training aid/club flying over the fence, they are probably scared to death living next door to you.

7726656-lonely-oak-tree-landscape-in-cades-cove-hay-field-during-late-summer.jpg

Typical Hacker. You wreak of fear.

Not all of us can have that fancy smelling Drakar Noir mixed with Aqua Belbin like Team Moleadise.

2 weeks from today: Media Day! I'm excited, though I'm probably going to need a haircut before that day.

2 weeks from today: Media Day! I'm excited, though I'm probably going to need a haircut before that day.

The hair is your only strength, MD. Do not cut the hair.

I like courses like Jake's. It will be interesting to see what everybody shoots vs their home course scores at the MC.

has Ary become the Robert Rock of the Morgan Cup?

I only wish my swing looked as good as him. Also, my hair actually moves around during my golf swing, unlike Rock, he has some epic hair. I wear a hat whenever I play golf because my hair gets pretty unruly if I don't wear one.

Hawk, I saw that CB cut off some of his tremendous hair and improved this summer, I'm hoping the same happens for me!

only people our age can truly appreciate a Drakkar Noir reference....lol bring back high school!

Not all of us can have that fancy smelling Drakar Noir mixed with Aqua Belbin like Team Moleadise.

Oh oh oh I have!!!!! Lots of tree.

Spoiler
forest.jpg

Dude, I love Jake. Imma go to South Dakota and play his course one day. He swears I won't shoot better than an 82. I don't think he has seen pictures of the courses I play around here.

Terrified.

I think I'm terrified of JRod and his tour shafts, he's a serious golfer that is going to destroy all of us.

Dude, I love Jake. Imma go to South Dakota and play his course one day. He swears I won't shoot better than an 82. I don't think he has seen pictures of the courses I play around here.
I've seen your pictures, I'm still confident in my claim. C'mon out and we'll find out.

I think I'm terrified of JRod and his tour shafts, he's a serious golfer that is going to destroy all of us.

Cmon, you are going to look like Jimmy Johnson out there with that one flap moving in the breeze. Walking while the rest of us are in carts, because that is what serious golfers do...hehe

Play the Tour i(s) ball for 7 holes last night. Had to switch to a yellow ball because it got dark quick for the last 2. Came away impressed with it again. The greens at my course were like rocks last night, but these still gave some grab. I requested these for The Morgan Cup so hopefully they will be in the bag. For 7 holes, I thought the durability was good. Nothing worse than playing a premium ball and having it scuffed and cut after a few holes.

If I were the MD, I'd be more scared to know that Jrod was the valedictorian of the 2003 class at our local barber school. He's going to line you up. The last thing you have resembling a mat is going to be gone before you step foot on a course in FL.

Cmon, you are going to look like Jimmy Johnson out there with that one flap moving in the breeze. Walking while the rest of us are in carts, because that is what serious golfers do...hehe

e93d1f5574cc498c818dc4c36e30d749.jpg

5974508509_6db1a5276c.jpg

If I were the MD, I'd be more scared to know that Jrod was the valedictorian of the 2003 class at our local barber school. He's going to line you up. The last thing you have resembling a mat is going to be gone before you step foot on a course in FL.

Sweet, he can give me what we now call the Effin4bird before my big match.

Sweet, he can give me what we now call the Effin4bird before my big match.

Maybe he can leave you one of those rat-tails so you can be Fargo-cool.

That would be Fargo cool.
Puttin4losses said he was going to grow his hair out, but he could only go with colonel approved styles.

Those are cool dude, I don't even care where you live. A long piece of hair right in the back of your head, seriously? Awesome.

I just struck TRIPLE GOLD with this one, nice shaved dome, SWEET rat tail....AND a midget. Awesome....

midgitrat.jpg

You won't be this cool though JB...nobody is this cool.

Those are cool dude, I don't even care where you live. A long piece of hair right in the back of your head, seriously? Awesome.

I just struck TRIPLE GOLD with this one, nice shaved dome, SWEET rat tail....AND a midget. Awesome....

midgitrat.jpg

You won't be this cool though JB...nobody is this cool.

Its not nice to make fun of your biggest supporting fan bama.

Its not nice to make fun of your biggest supporting fan bama.
Bama towers over that guy. This guy probably thinks bama can dunk. (Which he can). But if bama ever pulled that hairstyle off I'd personally fly him to Orlando myself to be there to support our team onsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back