Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

TV gif. Rob McElhenney as Mac from It's Always Sunny continuously shakes his head no, blinking slowly.

4x best album winner. New record. 🤷‍♂️
It's going to eventually become so hard for people to disagree with this statement that the rebuttals will be "'cuz I don't like that she's not an artist from my childhood."

My answer is now, yes.

It's going to eventually become so hard for people to disagree with this statement that the rebuttals will be "'cuz I don't like that she's not an artist from my childhood."
Yep - but people will still do it.

I don't have a horse in the race, but I'm thinking so. There are a lot of people you could sell, but I think one of the easiest is Mrs. Kelce now.

Getting harder to argue.

Getting harder to argue.
If she wants to hit that level, we need a scandal that she can bounce back from. Think about how boring the movie would be.

If she wants to hit that level, we need a scandal that she can bounce back from. Think about how boring the movie would be.
You want like a Britany breakdown?

Doesnt have to be.

Drugs, crime, something.

Needs to be movie worthy.
If the Chiefs win do they make a Disney or hallmark movie about her and Kelce? There's nothing scandalous though

If the Chiefs win do they make a Disney or hallmark movie about her and Kelce? There's nothing scandalous though
Guess we would have to settle for a Hallmark feel good story.

She could use a goth stage or something to go through, that might make it movie worthy.

Not only does she win the album award for the 4th time, but she takes the opportunity to announce a brand new album that she has been keeping secret for two years!
How is that for marketing yourself!

Not only does she win the album award for the 4th time, but she takes the opportunity to announce a brand new album that she has been keeping secret for two years!
yeah she's no dummy.

She really is brilliant.

I also love how her simply existing is making so many people so mad.
The tik tok of the girl making fun of NFL fans was fantastic.

The way I see it she runs a cult.

Back