The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyBo is still working at the golf course so you young bucks are safe :D

I bet I could whup anybody on the Hacker Team in a good old fashion arm wrestling contest if it came down to it? You guys scared are would you take on a 60 year old man on the table? That is one person at a time now and not the entire team trying to whup ole gray!

So let me guess....it appears that on average of twice a week you forget to take the meds.

Just remember who turned you onto those protein shakes. That was just one simple recommendation - just imagine the other more valuable tips I have offered to Team Hackers! :D

Alright, JB was right. I did study his swing videos and well....I am now coming back here humbly as I ask him to help me with something. I didn't want to take this to the course yet until I have it mastered so this was done in my backyard. JB, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

[video=youtube;Ser6i-fDVa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ser6i-fDVa4[/video]
Freakin hilarious Jake! Did you find your club?

Don't make me embarrass one of you guys this spring! :beat-up:

Freakin hilarious Jake! Did you find your club?

Jake said screw the club. He is still trying to find a swing that will stand a chance at stealing a half point at Reunion.

Don't make me embarrass one of you guys this spring! :beat-up:

By what? Slipping something in a drink? It certainly wont be on the golf course. hehe

By what? Slipping something in a drink? It certainly wont be on the golf course. hehe

Nope,,,,,, I am hoping Team Paradsie can handle the on course whippings :thumb:

Well looks like I just lost my coveted spot in the "Top 4" heck even I couldn't make the "Top 8" on team Paradise. Horrible round today, couldn't putt at all, and for real I 3 putted for a par on a par 4 today. That was among 4*3 putts. At least I know I can't play much worse.

Well looks like I just lost my coveted spot in the "Top 4" heck even I couldn't make the "Top 8" on team Paradise. Horrible round today, couldn't putt at all, and for real I 3 putted for a par on a par 4 today. That was among 4*3 putts. At least I know I can't play much worse.

Pressure. Fear. Colonel Whip Cracking. All things that lead to this. I kid of course.

We all have rounds like that. Usually it involves fatigue, pressing and not really settling down. You wont do that in FL. You would get knee capped by your captain if you did and we all know that would hurt. :alien:

Pressure. Fear. Colonel Whip Cracking. All things that lead to this. I kid of course.

We all have rounds like that. Usually it involves fatigue, pressing and not really settling down. You wont do that in FL. You would get knee capped by your captain if you did and we all know that would hurt. :alien:

Ha! It was only the second round this year in which I used a golf car... maybe that has something to do with it?

The staff bag has garnered some rave reviews from the people on the course. It also fits on a cart (barely) The bag really has people interested, I've been giving away THP poker chips, and tees like crazy trying to get them to check out THP :)

Ha! It was only the second round this year in which I used a golf car... maybe that has something to do with it?

The staff bag has garnered some rave reviews from the people on the course. It also fits on a cart (barely) The bag really has people interested, I've been giving away THP poker chips, and tees like crazy trying to get them to check out THP :)

Very nice. You will thank the lord (not the colonel, but the actual lord) that you have a cart down here. Cooler on the side and breeze is so needed right now.

As a fan I am not scared of any of you Team Hacks. Actually I fell like you boys would be a walk in the park. I mean you guys are kind of wimpy to say the least :beat-up:

Two things must be true in this case.

1. Kelly is not at home.
2. Gray already forgot the last outing and even moreso the beating he just took at Grand Cypress for 2 days.

Nope,,,,,, I am hoping Team Paradsie can handle the on course whippings :thumb:

Say what? What will TP be "whipping up"? A victory cake for Team Hackers to gobble up?? :D

As a fan I am not scared of any of you Team Hacks. Actually I fell like you boys would be a walk in the park. I mean you guys are kind of wimpy to say the least :beat-up:

Lack of meds plus how many drinks brings this out? Just curious so we can plan your drink schedule accordingly for demo day 2012.

Two things must be true in this case.

1. Kelly is not at home.
2. Gray already forgot the last outing and even moreso the beating he just took at Grand Cypress for 2 days.

And he won't forget the beating he's gonna get when I get home. Then again, he will be fast asleep in the recliner by then (hopefully).

Lack of meds plus how many drinks brings this out? Just curious so we can plan your drink schedule accordingly for demo day 2012.

Heading to the gym good buddy for an hour with the weights. Now that is the fun stuff :thumb:

And he won't forget the beating he's gonna get when I get home. Then again, he will be fast asleep in the recliner by then (hopefully).

Ha - now that is funny!

Heading to the gym good buddy for an hour with the weights. Now that is the fun stuff :thumb:

Glad to hear bud; TP needs all the strength they can get....especially after hearing that The Belbs is really struggling these days.

Sheesh, will you guys lighten up on the fellow. :)

OG knows the truth! He just came up here and put up a ton of golf carts so I wouldn't have to helpl the guy here. He's a sweetie. He gets off his meds now and then though. Haha

OG knows the truth! He just came up here and put up a ton of golf carts so I wouldn't have to helpl the guy here. He's a sweetie. He gets off his meds now and then though. Haha

What a guy!

Ole Gray is the man. Enough said.

Of course he is. The dude invented the wheel and fire.

Don't forget arm wrestling, he invented that right after he discovered iron.

Don't forget arm wrestling, he invented that right after he discovered iron.

The only irons he discovered are perfect irons to about 3 feet for birdie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back