The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of us can have that fancy smelling Drakar Noir mixed with Aqua Belbin like Team Moleadise.
Can I get a Clif notes key for every nickname you have for our team and it's members. I really can't keep up. It's like you are speaking Klingon. :alien:

THP Moles were hard at work and found a video that Team Moleadise had filmed. It turns out that Puttin4chocolate really wants to get off what he called the JV team, so he did what every other minion does. Pleads with Colonel Biggsy for help.

[video=youtube;mUkF78yC-X8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUkF78yC-X8[/video]
Man, you are nuts, I got a kick out of that...I mean literally laughed my ass off. Are you itchy after wearing that wig?

You guys seem to have the hierarchy of our team all wrong. It's simple. Eight as One. We are all equals. Been that way since the very first email and phone call to my teammates.

Yoccos was kind enough to serenade The Dolphin.

[video=youtube;ZS_6-IwMPjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_6-IwMPjM[/video]

Spoiler
Im aware its a whale

The video adds 10 pounds...or 100 pounds. The music was quite nice, I enjoyed getting my groove on.

Good luck out there today everyone. I'll be back out golfing tomorrow, and hopefully I can build off of yesterdays good round.

Good luck out there today everyone. I'll be back out golfing tomorrow, and hopefully I can build off of yesterdays good round.

Have fun out there! Best of luck to all of those heading out this weekend to play golf. I've got 12-hour shifts at the hospital today and tomorrow so no golf for me this weekend, but then have some time off during the week to get some practice in.

Have fun out there! Best of luck to all of those heading out this weekend to play golf. I've got 12-hour shifts at the hospital today and tomorrow so no golf for me this weekend, but then have some time off during the week to get some practice in.

12 hour shifts suck! I actually prefer to golf during the week, faster rounds and normally the course is filled with just real golfers.

Can I get a Clif notes key for every nickname you have for our team and it's members. I really can't keep up. It's like you are speaking Klingon. :alien:

Man, you are nuts, I got a kick out of that...I mean literally laughed my ass off. Are you itchy after wearing that wig?

You guys seem to have the hierarchy of our team all wrong. It's simple. Eight as One. We are all equals. Been that way since the very first email and phone call to my teammates.

Now if only your teammates/moles felt that way. :alien:
We are darn creative to just conjure that thing up out of the blue huh? *sarcasm emoticon that does not exist*

Now if only your teammates/moles felt that way. :alien:
We are darn creative to just conjure that thing up out of the blue huh? *sarcasm emoticon that does not exist*

I thought the motto was more like "6=2, Belbs and I equal the rest!"

I thought the motto was more like "6=2, Belbs and I equal the rest!"

The moles continue to give us different info though. Its more like 4/4 or 5/3. Its definitely not 6/2.

The moles continue to give us different info though. Its more like 4/4 or 5/3. Its definitely not 6/2.

Interesting, I can't wait till you get to the bottom of the team dynamics over there.

Another misguided follower....

I have no idea why clay had singled you out--

Long? Nope
Low handicap? No
Low scores? No

Is it the hair? Yeap

Dolphin is from Brookline. He know's how to turn it on at the right time and make clutch shots and putts. Remember what happened in Brookline in 99?

lol you can see the doplhins swagga in this pic

12 hour shifts suck! I actually prefer to golf during the week, faster rounds and normally the course is filled with just real golfers.

I'm the same way, I love playing golf during the week, rounds are much faster. I rarely play golf on the weekends anymore....of course, that will change at the Morgan Cup.

Interesting, I can't wait till you get to the bottom of the team dynamics over there.

Ironically we all know what the dynamics are. Dig Dug and pals are great at keeping us in the loop.

Dolphin is from Brookline. He know's how to turn it on at the right time and make clutch shots and putts. Remember what happened in Brookline in 99?

I drive past that course every time I go to the driving range where I practice. Of course, there's no way I'm ever going to get to play there, it's super-private. I am looking forward to the US Amateur being there in a couple of years.

One other note: I hope the adidas shirts that I'll be wearing aren't as hideous as those Ryder Cup shirts were, they were just garish.

single handedly the worst shirt in professional sports. EVER.

I drive past that course every time I go to the driving range where I practice. Of course, there's no way I'm ever going to get to play there, it's super-private. I am looking forward to the US Amateur being there in a couple of years.

One other note: I hope the adidas shirts that I'll be wearing aren't as hideous as those Ryder Cup shirts were, they were just garish.

My father played there growing up (from Brookline) until certain things were out in the open. Back in the day a place like Brookline was not exactly open (even membership) to a lot of minorities. Kind of crazy (and horrible) to think back to those times.

My new headcover for the Morgan Cup.

a6890aea-80dd-fe04.jpg

I'm very very...extremely ... angry and intense!

My buddy works at The Country Club at Brookline. Hes not a huge fan of how stuffy it is if I remember him saying so.

Fire Bush was rumored to still be hanging out in Fargo.

Not surprising. I heard once you go Jake straight you never go back.

When I saw the video and pictures I knew I had seen The Dolphin MD before. And not because of that itch that I had before dropping a Belbin either. Turns out The Dolphin is an internet video LEGEND and we didnt even know it.

Spoiler

When I saw the video and pictures I knew I had seen The Dolphin MD before. And not because of that itch that I had before dropping a Belbin either. Turns out The Dolphin is an internet video LEGEND and we didnt even know it.

haha I hate you so much right now JB.. That video all but didn't exist in my brain bank finally, and you had to go and share it... I suppose it's my fault for de-spoiling..

Don't know if Ary will be singing that particular song or not at the MC but I could only make it 26 seconds and had to bow out. Ary's gonna make it rain chocolate at Reunion...boys better bring your dollar bills!

I bet I could whup anybody on the Hacker Team in a good old fashion arm wrestling contest if it came down to it? You guys scared are would you take on a 60 year old man on the table? That is one person at a time now and not the entire team trying to whup ole gray!

Oh god, Kelly can you come get Gray? He thinks this is an arm wrestling forum again.

I bet I could whup anybody on the Hacker Team in a good old fashion arm wrestling contest if it came down to it? You guys scared are would you take on a 60 year old man on the table? That is one person at a time now and not the entire team trying to whup ole gray!

Good lord, here he comes again. One of Three things happen in these kinds of situations.
1. Gray realizes he is talking trash in golf and quickly remembers his last outcomes.
2. KB comes and saves him before the foolishness continues
3. He falls asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back