Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

I knew you were going to say that. I liked the DG's in the FG Tours, but that's probably not the best shaft for me.

I love the DG's for about 9 holes or so. I don't know dude, I really wish they werent so dang tough on my wrists because I love the ballflight.

Doesn't Wilson Staff like to do a FST shaft (KBS too)?

I knew you were going to say that. I liked the DG's in the FG Tours, but that's probably not the best shaft for me.

I think the KBS would be fun to try and I'd assume they will be an option. I haven't used a heavy iron shaft in basically ever, but I'd give the DG's a fair shot. I like those Nippon 1030's too.

Nippons are fantastic. My first real experience was in some ZStars. Heavier isn't bad at all and once you get a rhythm down, the weight doesnt feel like an issue. It's just you have to break the mindset about swinging harder. I think irons like this help somewhat with that, at least for me.

You've done the shaft optimizer?

I think the KBS would be fun to try and I'd assume they will be an option. I haven't used a heavy iron shaft in basically ever, but I'd give the DG's a fair shot. I like those Nippon 1030's too.

Never done the optimizer, but I would if I was going to purchase these.

The ball flight from the FG Tours was lower than my current irons, but not super low or anything. If I could generate enough spin to stop the ball on the green, I wouldn't mind that at all.

In case anybody forgot.

i-MB3qn7g-L.jpg

In case anybody forgot.

i-MB3qn7g-L.jpg

A lot of time I think there is too much drooling over any and every club but...

WHAT A SEXY IRON!!!

Is it available in LH?

Is it available in LH?

I've got a call in to Richard Barnes himself to confirm if these are in fact offered in LH.

Ahhh Richard, quite the peoples champ!!! Glad he got ahold of you.

I've got a call in to Richard Barnes himself to confirm if these are in fact offered in LH.

Holy crap thats a smooth and clean looking iron.

Did Richard have an answer for you?

Hello Beautiful!!!

Spoiler
i-MB3qn7g-L.jpg

It appears you will be in luck based on early talk.

I want to hold you like I do these irons right now!!!!!

I want to hold you like I do these irons right now!!!!!

I would prefer not to be strangled thank you.

Those are real nice irons. I'll always be a W/S booster as I always played W/S from my entry into the sport. I was going to stick with W/S and play FG Tour irons and wedges but opted to go a different direction which I couldn't be happier with.

Alex

I would prefer not to be strangled thank you.

You'd love it! I'm a ball striker and a workability genie!

Those are real nice irons. I'll always be a W/S booster as I always played W/S from my entry into the sport. I was going to stick with W/S and play FG Tour irons and wedges but opted to go a different direction which I couldn't be happier with.

Alex

I'm a big fan of W/S myself. Love, love, loved the Ci9's, but these are stunning.

You'd love it! I'm a ball striker and a workability genie!

I'm a big fan of W/S myself. Love, love, loved the Ci9's, but these are stunning.

They are stunning... just clean. It took me a long time and some consideration to take my Pi5 irons out of the bag. Ultimately I went Nicklaus.

Alex

Nicklausfan, TC, JB, Yoccos, and Hawk = smart guys

They are stunning... just clean. It took me a long time and some consideration to take my Pi5 irons out of the bag. Ultimately I went Nicklaus.

Alex

I got to see a lot of the Nicklaus line at the last Outing. I couldn't hit any, but guys were raving about it.

I'm sure these V2's will be at the next outing though :(

I got to see a lot of the Nicklaus line at the last Outing. I couldn't hit any, but guys were raving about it.

Im sure they will be at the PGA Show too. :D

Nice. You guys will be very lucky to hit these. Too bad you never got the chance to hit the Nicklaus line. You missed out. The Premium line is sweet.

Alex

I apologize if this bordered on threadjack.

Back