Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These irons will be in play this week at the US Open.

i-MB3qn7g-L.jpg

Some Facts:

-The FG Tour V2 was designed as a follow-up to the successful FGTour iron. The plan is to launch this iron this Fall with full availability targeted for Spring 2012.

-Conversations with Kevin Streelman, Ricky Barnes, and Padraig Harrington and our Euro team led to the creation of the V2 iron.

-The V2 is designed to have similar performance characteristics as the FG Tour iron. Some of the changes and updates deal with a softer leading edge, and an overall softer transition between the topline and the hosel.

Absolutely stunning iron

Damn they are sexy

Very nice looking! Wilson bring back lots of great memories for me.

Wow I like the looks of that. Hopefully we can test that at the 2012 THP Outing!

Dear god I love those irons. My inner W/S homer is just going crazy right now. I really liked the FG Tours and these just look so much better to me. Keep these away from me.

I think these are definitely "cool" looking, but I preferred the look of the old ones.

Very nice looking club - OEM's are putting crazy good looking products out every week now it seems!

Wilson is really putting out some nice sticks!!!

Those are so pretty.....................................

Yes please!

Man those are some good looking irons! I hope THP gets to put them through the ranks and see how they work.

Those would look HOT in my bag... wow, nice work :wilsonstaff: !

They look good, but too much like a super bowl logo. The old ones had a modern/classic look. We'll see how they do this week ;)

With input from the likes of Richard Barnes, WINNER! I love the looks of these! Gorgeous.

Dear gawd! I hope they come in Left handed! Super attractive, super wicked, and super cavity!!!!

Oh my!! Did they out Zstar the Zstar irons? Either way they are sharp looking.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Gorgeous! Very impressive look for W/S, man they really have some outstanding products right now.

Stunning! The best looking players irons I have ever seen :thumb:

Those are sexy looking for sure!

Wow. And I thought the Srixon z-stars looked good. I really wish I had the game to play these.

As a very recent player of the Ci7, I must say OMG HAWT!!!

Great looking irons. Wilson is on top of their game!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Those are very attractive irons. I would definately enjoy getting my hands on them very much.

Back