Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate that I missed it...

Dont sweat it..something will come up.. Just keep your eyes posted in the sticky threads AKA DawgDaddy's Deals for draining bank accounts!

Dont sweat it..something will come up.. Just keep your eyes posted in the sticky threads AKA DawgDaddy's Deals for draining bank accounts!

LOL, I love it, this thread has gotten so popular in the last several months that by time I get on here to post a deal it has already been posted most times.

http://dealadaygolf.com/

Ping Putter Blowout sale - RH Only - $66.99. Here are the styles available:

B60 iWi Series - 35in
Anser iWi Series - 35in
Craz-E iWi Series - 35in
D66 iWi Series - 35in
B60 i-series - 35 in

Brand New! Never been Hit!
Mens - Right Handed
Model: PING Putters - 5 Different Styles!
Length on all putters: 35 inches
Grips: PING Winn Grips
Matching PING Magnetic Headcovers Included

Global Golf.com - Nike Victory Forged wedges open box - 39.99 - best price I have seen for these anywhere

my favorite thread of all......unfortunately my bank account doesn't feel the same way.

Global Golf.com - Nike Victory Forged wedges open box - 39.99 - best price I have seen for these anywhere

I picked up a 52 and 56 a month or so ago from Global Golf. They are perfect condition. I love them.

GroupGolfer doesn't work for me. I'm signed up, I've signed in, hit the Deal Of The Day tab, but get nothing. Guess they don't want my $$$

Got this in the email from globalgolf is anyone is interested...Not sure if it's a 1x use or not so post up if you try/use it.

C-TTNCR-ZH9TR3

What exactly is the deal?

GroupGolfer doesn't work for me. I'm signed up, I've signed in, hit the Deal Of The Day tab, but get nothing. Guess they don't want my $$$

Did you hit your activation email? It didn't work for me at first so I hit the email activation link, then closed everything out. Then went to the orginal email I got to get the towel and tried again then it worked.

As far as deals for Ohio, they are working on it in our area... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back