Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfsmith is having a good deal on mashie's today:

You can use the web10tech code too for free shipping.. Figures that i bought a mashie yesterday......

oh how i hate you golfsmith!

For the UK guys, onlinegolf have the R9 TP fairway woods down to £99. Great deal as the shaft in it is a nice upgrade!

Nice deal on the Srixons

I'd tap that

Golfsmith is having a good deal on Mashie's today:

You can use the web10tech code too for free shipping.. Figures that I bought a Mashie yesterday......

Call them back. I know quite a few complaints on how Golfsmith handles customer service, but in my experience, a little diligence, and a friendly rep usually has credited me back the price differential when price was dropped. Worst case, you buy another one and return (if you have one local). Hasn't take me more then 2 calls to get money credited.

Per their own price guarantee, you have 30 days from purchase to invoke this.

Call them back. I know quite a few complaints on how Golfsmith handles customer service, but in my experience, a little diligence, and a friendly rep usually has credited me back the price differential when price was dropped. Worst case, you buy another one and return (if you have one local). Hasn't take me more then 2 calls to get money credited.

Per their own price guarantee, you have 30 days from purchase to invoke this.

Agreed - just a couple of weeks ago I bought some apparel and then the next day I received an email with a discount code for free shipping and an extra 10% off. I called right away and within 10 minutes had $22 credited back to me. They CS rep was very helpful and accommodating.

Last edited:
Nike Victory Red forged wedges in black are 59.98 right now on golfsmith.com

Nike Victory Red forged wedges in black are 59.98 right now on golfsmith.com

i just checked it and it says 79.99?

edit: the price is listed as 79 but add to cart and it shows up as 59

Last edited:
Exactly what I cam on here to post! Heck of a deal on the Spotless Swing Towel.

I ordered about 150 of these for a charity event. Scott (the owner) was great to work with and everyone loved the towels. This is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back