Boccieri FW Wood Forum Testing Signup

Congrats testers! Get ready to work!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'd start right now if I could. Matter of Fact,I think I will start by upgrading my Vimeo acct.

Congrats to the testers! This is a great list of people and we are happy to welcome you to the Boccieri testing family. This is one of the greatest opportunities ever! These clubs are fantastic and Mr. Boccieri is one of the most genuine and helpful people I have had the pleasure of speaking with. I am so excited for you guys!

Thanks, I'm excited to get to test this FW. I had never heard of Boccieri Golf before coming to THP, but then this site has opened my eyes to a lot of different things when it comes to golf.

Congrats testers! Can't wait to hear the feedback and read the reviews.

Nice:clapp: I'm looking forward to reading the reviews on this club!

Congrats to all the testers chosen, looks like a great group!!

That's a great list of testers right there! Congratulations guys, get ready for amazing excitement mixed with a slight feeling of dread at trying to do this club justice! :D

Another stellar bunch of picks. I am going to enjoy following this testing as I'm keen to see this fw living up to the performance of the driver!

I know what you mean. A sobering thought has already set in because all the testers on THP have already set the bar pretty high. Kind of a tough act to follow, I know I have my work cut out for me.

Congratulations gentlemen...I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Congrats guys! Enjoy them and I can't wait to hear back.

It will be very cool to see how these clubs stack up. They definitely look great!

Congrats guys, can't wait to read the reviews. Hope they are as good as the drivers.

Contests to the super 8. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one.

This is so freaking SWEET! thanks to THP and Boccieri for choosing me for this testing. I can't wait to swing this club after reading the reviews on the driver. It will also be fun seeing how this clubs works differently with my other partners in this test.

This is so freaking SWEET! thanks to THP and Boccieri for choosing me for this testing. I can't wait to swing this club after reading the reviews on the driver. It will also be fun seeing how this clubs works differently with my other partners in this test.

Can't wait to hear your thought Wulff, better yet I hope you let me swing that beauty if we can get together one day, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats to the selected testers!
We are all looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats testers.
I'm a bit jealous, as I really wanted to try this, but I want to focus on Ball X. Hopefully I don't lose them faster than I can test them!! :bulgy-eyes:

I just did a happy dance. :zdance: oops, I meant ... :alien2: Thanks THP and Boccieri!

Congrats to all the testers!!! Looking forward to some great feedback from all of you!

Just spent a good bit of time on the Boccieri website & Google doing my research, getting a quick Boccieri history lesson. Can't wait for this!

finally home from work and i cant wait to start testing this, if its any thing like the driver i think we are all in for a treat!

Congratulations lads. This will be a very interesting review I think as from what I gather they are a very up and coming brand that has high quality gear.

Congrats testers. I cant wait to see your reviews.

---
- Tapatalkin

Just spent a good bit of time on the Boccieri website & Google doing my research, getting a quick Boccieri history lesson. Can't wait for this!

hehe...same here.

Back